• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Photo story 2: My very own franken AP ROC

ubi

Known Member
9/9/19
I love it! What a fantastic project with incredible results!

Very, very well done!

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Do you see the logo though?! Rawbe

He couldn't find it if he tried, don't tease him for his shortcomings ..

8Hnii.jpg

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
just don't make a lowball offer for it though, like how you made for mine.

I believed we sort this out already? I ask for your forgiveness and I mean it. Not just once but plenty times, plenty like rice, and here you are :worried:

What else do I need to do for you to have a satisfaction? If my sincere apologies is not enough, I don't know what else to say.

Klaus Klum

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/4/20
Wow, such a cool timepiece ! Congratulations!

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I believed we sort this out already? I ask for your forgiveness and I mean it. Not just once but plenty times, plenty like rice, and here you are :worried:

What else do I need to do for you to have a satisfaction? If my sincere apologies is not enough, I don't know what else to say.

Some things won’t be forgotten, they’ll always be there, because they happened. Same as this one, you pulled that one on yourself. ;)

Reactions: legend

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Some things won’t be forgotten, they’ll always be there, because they happened. Same as this one, you pulled that one on yourself. ;)

What did this guy do to demand such bitter public reproach? All I see is this guy admiring tosoboso's ROC and now there is some deeper animosity trail surfacing like a dismembered arm in the Hudson... And the guy apologized profusely it seems for whatever he did.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
What did this guy do to demand such bitter public reproach? All I see is this guy admiring tosoboso's ROC and now there is some deeper animosity trail surfacing like a dismembered arm in the Hudson... And the guy apologized profusely it seems for whatever he did.

WATCH HACKER is over exaggerating his reaction above as always. Do not get fooled by it. The three of us know each other and WH knows what we’re talking about and how we mean it.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
I realize a lowly senior member like me is not really privy to the things that super moderators and elite patrons deal with... it seems a private matter between the three of you then, and there seems to be some shenanigans in the posts on this thread that are twisting my perception and making me seem a fool from your perspective. I think I will go back to my humble practical vocation and load up the CNC to pump out 3 more AP Frankens before week's end.

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
WATCH HACKER is over exaggerating his reaction above as always. Do not get fooled by it. The three of us know each other and WH knows what we’re talking about and how we mean it.

Arrgghhhhh, why did you bust out my drama to legend that early! :drool:Hahahha :p I'm trying to make him laugh and at the same time for him to realize that we talked about this already and that he himself says to forgot this and that moment never happens:lmao:and then here he is. Bad bad bad guy. He's making me cry :spank::spank::spank: and "A", you know that your's is GEN and what the OP is posting is a rep project right? The price is not even 1/16th of what we've discussed :laugh: so no lowballs on his ROC :biggrin:

Now QueTip I remember the last time we've talked and you said "WHAT THE F****" when I started to say my farewell message :lmao:haha

Rawbe could you please make it bigger? Can't see it dude :biggrin::biggrin:

slaughterer62 don't worry sir, Everything is good. We know each other. They're my friends or must I say that I consider them as my friends even though for them I'm just a nobody ...probably not a friend :no: that's why they're so mean to me as always :cryingbadly::cryingbadly::cryingbadly:

Oh, what a cruel world I'm in. When you're in Isolation and you feel down suddenly :dejection: because of this. :nailbiting:

Last edited:

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I realize a lowly senior member like me is not really privy to the things that super moderators and elite patrons deal with... making me seem a fool from your perspective

Don’t make this personal once again and also stop playing the victim.. once again.
This has got nothing to do with you and not with what a super moderator (in my case) and an elite patron (legend) have to deal with either, so please don’t play this card.. once again

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Ok QueTip I won't do what you want me not to do. You are the boss man. This is for a second Montauk Highway Franken, complete with genuine dial/tachymeter/movement/pushers.

Reactions: Tompa

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Is the case in it’s final state?

Nope. There are many, many things left to do still. The tracks left by the 10mm mill head needs to be refinished of course, and then the countersinks for the gasket need to be created. This is still a work in progress.

Reactions: Revolper

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Arrgghhhhh, why did you bust out my drama to legend that early! :drool:Hahahha :p I'm trying to make him laugh and at the same time for him to realize that we talked about this already and that he himself says to forgot this and that moment never happens:lmao:and then here he is. Bad bad bad guy. He's making me cry :spank::spank::spank: and "A", you know that your's is GEN and what the OP is posting is a rep project right? The price is not even 1/16th of what we've discussed :laugh: so no lowballs on his ROC :biggrin:

Now QueTip I remember the last time we've talked and you said "WHAT THE F****" when I started to say my farewell message :lmao:haha

Rawbe could you please make it bigger? Can't see it dude :biggrin::biggrin:

slaughterer62 don't worry sir, Everything is good. We know each other. They're my friends or must I say that I consider them as my friends even though for them I'm just a nobody ...probably not a friend :no: that's why they're so mean to me as always :cryingbadly::cryingbadly::cryingbadly:

Oh, what a cruel world I'm in. When you're in Isolation and you feel down suddenly :dejection: because of this. :nailbiting:

B, it was just relentless teasing, and you know you deserve it lol.
Anyway I’ll go back to the topic and stop messing it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I realize a lowly senior member like me is not really privy to the things that super moderators and elite patrons deal with... it seems a private matter between the three of you then, and there seems to be some shenanigans in the posts on this thread that are twisting my perception and making me seem a fool from your perspective. I think I will go back to my humble practical vocation and load up the CNC to pump out 3 more AP Frankens before week's end.

I think that senior members aren't lowly, nor are patrons "elite" just because we pay for a subscription membership to support the forums. I am happy to sponsor your patron membership for 5 years anytime slaughterer62, not because I think you cannot afford it, but merely as a form of courtesy from one old-timer to another since you happen to think that it is something rather "elite". Just say the word!
Knowledge, experience and skills in this hobby aren't determined by post counts or member statuses and I doubt that in your case, even resetting your post count to zero will change your contribution and stellar reputation and everything you have done for members here. I think there is enough space here to roam without the need to tread on each other. What was posted against watch hacker had absolutely nothing to do with you, and if you do think that any of my post is out of place, please feel free to report it and hopefully a moderator will step in and remove or moderate the offending post. We are otherwise exchanging opinions on a forum, and that in itself is harmless, unless like I said a moderator steps in and says so otherwise.

I am personally interested to see that franken MH you spoke of given the specs preview. Thank you once again for all that you bring to the forum Mr. Slaughterer.