• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

15706 XF V2 super customized dail + colorless cryclop

nine

Known Member
17/9/13
How about this dail for 15706/15703?
It is a semi-finished dail.

Colorless cyclop.
the squares 'Clous de Paris' pattern(Radiation pattern)

https://i.imgur.com/PgoUZqhl.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/yiLloLrl.jpg

PgoUZqhl.jpg

yiLloLrl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
How much. If you have a good 15706 crystal ready I will buy them all. all three of them.
You have my word.

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
Congratulations for the good work.
Count me in and I will be the first in the line of buyers.

andyaudi42

11/11/07
Yeah, this dial/cyclops combo looks amazing. Subscribed as I'm looking to mod an xf soon.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
What are we looking at here? How has the dial been customised? Are you selling them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amaiel

Supporter
Certified
27/4/16
Could the experts explain to me (not so expert, of course) why the dial and the cyclop are so interesting? Are they for XF only or for the JF 15703 too?
Tx in advance

tosoboso

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/15
nine,

Thanks for sharing. But please explain what is that we have here? Is it your own little project or the factory’s? Everyone knowing a little about my AP preferences knows that I’m a die hard diver fan. I’ve seen a few gen divr dials and indeed this fellow here looks much better than anything we’ve seen in the rep scene, although it’s a bit off when compared to the real deal (not a deal breaker at all).

Still, please enlighten us :)

Thanks!

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Hey there, could you please share more details indeed? Are you planning to produce and sell or was it an FYI? Could you detail the specificities of the dial? What movement is it designed for? Thanks!

nine

Known Member
17/9/13
Sorry,the reply is too late.
It is from XF, my delivery is delayed, now only receive 5 pcs sample and semi-finished dail. It is based on my Gen 15703 dial, I will keep 2 pcs and shipping 3 pcs to forum friend, don't have more.
I m not seller, when I receive again, I will upgrade a review here , and then you can try to ask TD who friendly to factory to order this customized dial . If it inneed, I think factory will interting and released more.

Last edited:

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
Tobel tosoboso

mech500 Amaiel

Easy, brothers. OP first appeared in my thread https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...c-diver-15706-be-considered-a-super-rep/page8

and offered a possibility that he somehow reworks the XF dial to make it have more lines than the stock version. I was interested. I believe that he is not a seller or a dealer. No need to worry that he may produce 5000 pieces and disturb the normal sales of TDs.

According to him, he is still arraging the rework. After he has done the rework, I may get a sample (I prefer to pay him in some way, I don't want to get it for free, but it depends on him.) and maybe write a review on this forum.

As for the rework, I am interested in getting a crystal, a dial, and a cyclop from him. If it is necessary to post a thread in the accessory sales section, kindly let us two parties (both the seller and buyers) know. I understand that this forum has special rules for sales and compliance is important.

Last but not least, I appreciate the OP's efforts in the rework. Kindly keep us updated on your progress.

lolo1972sg

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
I have a feeling that XF will mass produce this dial for the next version of AP divers....