• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

26331 omf

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Hey guys any more news on this movement? Slim full function seconds at 6.

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Seems like you know more than we do.
Ha. Just what I read in first page. Wanting a correct ROC forever, hoping this secs @ 6 thin movement is real.

Side note, if true, hoping it will work on JLC Compressor chrono models. Those have secs @ 6. We’ve never had proper rep of these.

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
OMF maker will release correct sub dial position AP Royal Oak Chronograph very soon

OMF maker will release these 3 models first. The sub dial position will be correct and the thickness will be thinner than old JHF version :)

You will see the prototype pics very very soon.

ap_steel.jpg

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
There’s a thread on this already. :facepalm:

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Holy... they cant get enough of the 23J fuckery haha

Hopefully OMF will get the tapisserie better than „TWA factory“

it looks like waffle iron without any effort to put engraving lines on it...

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Holy... they cant get enough of the 23J fuckery haha

Hopefully OMF will get the tapisserie better than „TWA factory“

it looks like waffle iron without any effort to put engraving lines on it...

Can only hope for the best brother! I’m looking forward to building another new V2 piece this week. Would love to see a Royal Oak Chrono Italy with correct thickness and correct seconds hand. There are so many beautiful combinations of that watch and it looks great on alligator, rubber, and steel so the combinations are endless. One can only hope they get it right! Sadly I have no faith in this because it’s not JF or Z.

Tebburaner

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/16
According to Kobe on HKRWF, the watch will be thicker than gen and thus will not be a super rep :((

G

I'm not terribly fussed that it won't be Gen like in size, it's just HOW much thicker it will be

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

tr573

Renowned Member
17/10/11
Yep . 12-13 I can deal with esp if it's mostly in the caseback and it means a good face. As thick as the roo reps, no way.

tosoboso

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/15
I don’t want to disappoint anyone but you realise that the 26331 base movement is a FP cal 1185 which comes at 5.5mm height and is composed of 304 little bits and pieces :) if any factory can pull that off I will quit this hobby as it will otherwise bankrupt me :)

Reactions: TheDonSL

BIONONE

28/4/17
I don’t want to disappoint anyone but you realise that the 26331 base movement is a FP cal 1185 which comes at 5.5mm height and is composed of 304 little bits and pieces :) if any factory can pull that off I will quit this hobby as it will otherwise bankrupt me :)

This is what makes me skeptical about this topic...

In the end I could totally live with a non-working chrono but what mean all the rumors then? :D

Lets hope that it will not be a clone (i highly doubt that...) as we need gentlemen like you in this scene hehe

... on the other hand gen specs would be ground breaking :)

Reactions: theREALgoat

Freedef

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/5/18
Any updates ? I will buy RG - Blue Leather ROC when it will be released. Dream watch

TimeDelux

Renowned Member
10/5/14

Have to agree wit toso here. It has been the thinnest Chrono movement for some time. Not easy to make. Especially als AP and VC and cartier and some other brands are using it and not releasing parts ;)

But who knows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theREALgoat

Patron
Certified
14/8/14
OMF is working on the APROC and it is coming soon. In order to have a thin movement and they are using the same technique as ARF is using on their Daytona, yeah the faux Chrono movement modified from A7750. We were supposed to get the sample last week but something got it delayed. Will update here if we get something, stay tuned.

Cat's out the bag boys! It'll have an a7750 w/ faux chrono subdials. BIONONE tosoboso m5smg2 TheDonSL slaughterer62