• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

26331 omf

tr573

Renowned Member
17/10/11
What kind of cruel game is Andrew playing putting this on his front page with absolutely no other info or photos provided?

Untitled.png

Not cool dude, not cool.

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
They've sadly never got the sub dials right on these. This imo is the perfect watch to rep due to the closed caseback but even the older models they got horribly wrong.

Reactions: Sine108482

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
They've sadly never got the sub dials right on these. This imo is the perfect watch to rep due to the closed caseback but even the older models they got horribly wrong.

Well, maybe this release is something special. I've heard that the changes compared to the older models of these are 'tremendous'

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
This is a new movement supposed to be same thickness and correct seconds at 6 or whatever the gen is.

rjk1

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/13
Oh man, I'm excited for this one. I just hope they don't only release the model in the photo. A stainless with blue dial would be perfect.

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Could be cool, but it’s not JF, who is OMF? No one knows? So dials and quality may be crap, time will only tell...

tr573

Renowned Member
17/10/11
OMF are the ones who make the planet ocean 9300s with the working dual 9 o'clock dial + the speedmaster 57 and 9300 moon watch. (The latter they botched the black dial badly )

BIONONE

28/4/17
QueTipTheDonSL - On hkrwf they announced it too. As i have no access to this chinese forum it could be helpful to use your ability to check the news over there - if you want to and if there is enough spare time haha

maybe their information enlightens this release a bit... but in the end we have to be patient as always so we better keep calm :D

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
QueTipTheDonSL - On hkrwf they announced it too. As i have no access to this chinese forum it could be helpful to use your ability to check the news over there - if you want to and if there is enough spare time haha

maybe their information enlightens this release a bit... but in the end we have to be patient as always so we better keep calm :D

Going there now.

Reactions: BIONONE

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
According to him- OMF has a new movement which is a thin movement with a fully functional chronograph function. And it's about to drop on the ROC. According to this guys claims, we shall see something around middle of August. He has also posted some pics but they're gens.

BIONONE

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

BIONONE

28/4/17
According to him- OMF has a new movement which is a thin movement with a fully functional chronograph function. And it's about to drop on the ROC. According to this guys claims, we shall see something around middle of August. He has also posted some pics but they're gens.

BIONONE

enlightens this topic with everything needed till the final product drops.

Thank you!

Reactions: MrBeasy

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
man if this thinner movement is legit and they can put it in a 44mm ROO......

let me not get my hopes up haha

Reactions: vcappp

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
man if this thinner movement is legit and they can put it in a 44mm ROO......

let me not get my hopes up haha

ROC and ROO are two different movements mate.

Reactions: reppin

TheDonSL

28/12/13

Thanks bro! Yes exactly what I posted is what’s in Hkrwf. New movement same thickness, etc, but not much photos.