• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[R8 factory] 2018 AP Royal Oak Tourbillon

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
Do you think the purple one is gay?

Yeah, it’s gay. As is every color in the rainbow spectrum. You know they got all them colors on their flag, right? C’mon man, ascribing any particular color to sexual orientation is ridiculous, to say the least. I love this particular purple dial just because it’s the primary color of my home NBA team, the Phoenix Suns. Yeah, they suck, but I gotta show my support, sitting court side! :D

schnitzlboy

6/4/14
austria
Yeah, it’s gay. As is every color in the rainbow spectrum. You know they got all them colors on their flag, right? C’mon man, ascribing any particular color to sexual orientation is ridiculous, to say the least. I love this particular purple dial just because it’s the primary color of my home NBA team, the Phoenix Suns. Yeah, they suck, but I gotta show my support, sitting court side! :D

Thank god you gave me hope :D

Reactions: Hyjynx

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
I finally ordered the purple one :D

I am looking forward to see some photos.
I like the purple one, would definitely consider buying it if the dial color is close to the genuine one (I am not that bothered by the wrong thickness)..
Please post some photos once you get it.

schnitzlboy

6/4/14
austria
I am looking forward to see some photos.
I like the purple one, would definitely consider buying it if the dial color is close to the genuine one (I am not that bothered by the wrong thickness)..
Please post some photos once you get it.

Of course my phone camera is good :).
In 14 days.

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12

I’m a KU alum — I really hope Josh Jackson has a breakout, superstar year for you guys. Not that good of course, as I’m hoping the Thunder can give Golden State a run after Houston implodes with their own Melo experiment haha.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Reactions: Hyjynx

transteam

Known Member
23/6/17
Anyone know if anyone can modify the case? thin it out? i know slaughter used to do it, but no longer is accepting requests.
I would like to see if anyone can do it. any help would be appreciated.

schnitzlboy

6/4/14
austria
Anyone know if anyone can modify the case? thin it out? i know slaughter used to do it, but no longer is accepting requests.
I would like to see if anyone can do it. any help would be appreciated.

Hmm I dont think you can do much with that case.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Maybe you can slim down it 1 mm or something but its over 3 mm thicker i think its impossible.