• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Got this in an estate

Stewy014

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/12/12
Got this as part of my grandfathers estate a few months back. Probably a rep but looking for
some insight from the pros on here.

Thanks. Maybe hit the holy grail but unlikely!!

https://imgur.com/a/ghiUw9E

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Watch in the pics is genuine.

Stewy014

26/12/12
Really? Goodness. What is the give away? I’ve been researching for a day or so and couldn’t tell.

Thought the rotor making a slight winding noise was dead give away as a rep but I read some AP rotors are noisy.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Really? Goodness. What is the give away? I’ve been researching for a day or so and couldn’t tell.

Thought the rotor making a slight winding noise was dead give away as a rep but I read some AP rotors are noisy.

There’s no giveaway as this is a gen. It’s a gen and let me repeat it, it’s a gen.
Everything is just right, simple.

Reactions: ZMC

Stewy014

26/12/12
Awesome. Now do I keep or sell.

Never been a fan fan of the AP’s

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Awesome. Now do I keep or sell.

Never been a fan fan of the AP’s

Since you got it for free, I can make you a generous offer which you will take. :hehehe:

on the other hand, you could also keep it as it’s a rememberance piece with potentially high emotional value.

Stewy014

26/12/12
He was a good dude. I could never sell. I knew he had a rep presidential, or at least I thought it was. Better go looking around he house for it now!!!

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
My Dad gave me a Rolex Oyster his parents purchased for him in the 60s in Switzerland. I wear it all the time and will never sell it. There is something very cool about family watches. I’d keep it. Pass it on to your son.

Reactions: stufuse

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
My father gave me an old Omega De ville and a rolex (don't remember the model, I knew nothing about watches then and thought Casio was a luxury brand) when I was young. I lost both and was beaten hard.

I did not get beaten for losing the De Ville since I lost it on the bus back home from my high school entrance examination, where I got a very high score. Good old times.

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
Yeah, I missed this and would love to see the picture of it though. We’re waiting for it man.

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

Stewy014

26/12/12
ipJrQ
ip1RA
https://picr.me/image/ip1RA
https://picr.me/image/ipJrQ

Reactions: MonsieurMax