• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP 15202 JF - New Release

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
@tosoboso

That was exactly my point, the problem is when you study APs like I and others here and then someones comes and say bassically "They are all perfect printed" its just not right. Thats why the whole "How many Gens do you have?" is ridiclious :D I know enough Submariner owners with big flaws (like blue tint on the cyclops which would me drive crazy) and they don't even know or don't care.

Ofcourse its rep forum but here are enough members with gens and like you and legend said, APs are not flawless they have a better QC than other brands but yeah they often cost like 3x the price :D I just don't like when someone say that bassically the people who spot flaws are liars (i know he didn't wrote it but come on) and for the other languages, english is not my motherlanguage but i speak/write it quiet good and the only thing what was/is really shitty are the tapatalk app because nothing really works in the app sometimes you make a post and then its completely broken the tapatalk guys should really work on this because it drives me crazy.

But some comment because of the clasp

audemars-piguet-royal-oak-jumbo-bracelet.jpg

You can actually let that fix by the boutique normally Logo should be completly in the hole. I saw that on many 15400 (including my friends gen) its an easy fix.
Just as an info for some gen owners (BUT its not a big "problem" just an aesthetic problem)

legend

Love your gens :)

btw. i don't wanted to say that AP is not good, there QC is 99 % (like Patek) but they have flaws too, i'am a little surprised that they still apply the indices per hand (the holes are drilled with a machine) normally if you do it with machines you have like 99.5 % that its perfect (if the machine is good) pretty interesting.

Yeah back to topic dont wanted to insult everyone but sometimes its just... :D

Reactions: vcappp and legend

Richard Million

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
3/12/18
Well said guys.
Let's all get along. We're all united by our fondness for the 15202

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
They dont need to improve their printing - they simply need to update their tapisserie.

what seems „crappy“ in those pics are the parts where the too much outsticking squares overlap the print and throw a shadow on the white paint.

As the gen got much smoother edges and a not too much pronounced tapisserie which is actually engraved an not stamped like the rep - the white print can flow much better over all tapisserie edges and appear more crisp.

The tapisserie of JFs 33mm royal oak with a quartz movement was the best tapisserie pattern (not speaking of color) they have made so far - that is the last ingredient they need to up their RO game - also in the 15400 line.

No matter how much paint they would apply it would change anything unless they improve the pattern itself - i‘m tired of hearing this „crappy print“ comment :D

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
The thickness is pretty damn !!!

That comparison pic regarding the thickness is a bit misleading as the rep is laying above the gen which makes it appear even thicker. (I won‘t deny the rep is mentionably thicker - but the pic misguides a bit)

still too many other things that make a V2 necessary.

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
That comparison pic regarding the thickness is a bit misleading as the rep is laying above the gen which makes it appear even thicker. (I won‘t deny the rep is mentionably thicker - but the pic misguides a bit)

still too many other things that make a V2 necessary.

Mainly printing is fairly unceptable.

500 bucks !!!! shitty

Reactions: SuperLory

watchboi

20/6/17
MIA, FL
They dont need to improve their printing - they simply need to update their tapisserie.

what seems „crappy“ in those pics are the parts where the too much outsticking squares overlap the print and throw a shadow on the white paint.

As the gen got much smoother edges and a not too much pronounced tapisserie which is actually engraved an not stamped like the rep - the white print can flow much better over all tapisserie edges and appear more crisp.

Thanks for the details, I can see what you're saying now.

Reactions: BIONONE