• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP 15202 JF - New Release

Eulise

Renowned Member
7/5/16
Woah, just when I thought my collection is complete. Guess I’m getting this!

Reactions: markiemark

ywg

3/7/17
I was just about to post, but scrolled down the page and figured you did it before me lol. What do you guys think of it? IMO, the movement decoration looks spot on from far away, however besides the finishing (which I find a major giveaway if you know what to look for, stands out the most on the SH and SA clone movements), when you start comparing you will begin to see the differences. There is all the glaring flaws around the rotor part - Fake vs Gen https://ibb.co/cxpeuT https://ibb.co/etKOM8 1. The "AP" logo needs to extend to the edges and needs to be extend more up to cut off the circle forming on the rotor around the rotor axle area. Forgot to note in the pictures, but below the "AP" logo the "Audemars Piguet" should be raised and polished just like the "AP" logo, about the same height, on the rep it's engraved. 2. The writing "38 Jewels" should be more centered, its about the same font and correct size and spacing, but its too close to the rotor axle. 3. The golden circular part in the middle of the rotor axle should be bigger, almost the size of the screw above it, and the cut out part surrounding the screw and the golden circular thing should be recessed. 4. The teeth part on the outermost part of the rotor axle is missing on the rep. Next on, the teeth component that I have attached pictures of needs to be moved down. You can see in the pictures, the black arrow shows where this part needs to be. https://ibb.co/e0iEuT https://ibb.co/g1sk18. Lastly, this little screw needs to be moved to the left, fraction of a millimetre and have a recessed stamping ring around it as the black circle suggests. - https://ibb.co/bJ1v18

Reactions: stufuse

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Yes because of the movement they should used a Quartz one :(

But whats really looks like shit is the printing it looks terrible. Look at the Swiss Made and the minute markers wtf they are doing :(

Here a photo of the printing on my Quartz:
oqf2675e.png

It looks why more vibrant and colorful here on JF the printing is like the old 15400 V2 with very weak printing same as some V3 what a shame such a beautiful watch :(

Last edited:

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
I can't understand why? I mean the printing on my Quartz Version is not 100 % aswell but only costs around 139 dollars, this JF version will likely costs around 350-400 dollars and they even put worse printing on it which really does not look. I mean how difficult it can be to print white minute markers + swiss made on a simple dial like that. I mean the watch would look perfect. Ok the height is wrong but i would buy it BUT with such shitty printing its not worth the money in my opinion.

JF please fix the printing :( i hope its a prototype on the pictures.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Horrible

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I can't understand why? I mean the printing on my Quartz Version is not 100 % aswell but only costs around 139 dollars, this JF version will likely costs around 350-400 dollars and they even put worse printing on it which really does not look. I mean how difficult it can be to print white minute markers + swiss made on a simple dial like that. I mean the watch would look perfect. Ok the height is wrong but i would buy it BUT with such shitty printing its not worth the money in my opinion.

JF please fix the printing :( i hope its a prototype on the pictures.

I do agree with you. The best version of the rep 15202 is the quartz which you’re wearing. No second hand, no tell on the wrist essentially. My friend SuperLory first showed me the beauty he was wearing (same as yours) and I was taken aback. Well done, excellent choice. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
I must correct myself the printing on the quartz is 100 % spot on it was only the shiney dial which sometimes let the minute markers disappear. But on the example here with the JF it looks not like its the dial its more like the printing is shitty.

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
Cgi pictures do not help could the real one looks almost the same to me

JF has never used the correct date font. Period. There's no need to go back and forth and post comparison pictures,

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
How's the bracelet on the 140 $ model? Is it firm or cheap feeling?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: kami2112

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
JF has never used the correct date font. Period. There's no need to go back and forth and post comparison pictures,
Yeah but posting cgi photos with 8 instead of 28 makes it not better :D

Bracelet from the Quartz is okay but nothing like JF the bracelet from the 15400 beats the quartz miles ahead.

But its 140 USD vs 400 USD

Reactions: vcappp