• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP 15202 JF - New Release

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Nah never they will always put the deco in.

they better engrave the base plates of the 9015 rather than crapping the nice thin native movement... the layout is almost the same. ZF already achieved a reasonable look of the 9015 even with decoration...

but yeah - they have suddenly already ordered 5.000 of those silly decorative plates haha

Reactions: vcappp

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
I actually don't know why the hell they need to so long? :D I mean come on the first release was on 15 july then they delayed it and said "1-2 Month" yeah now it mid november and nothing...

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
I hope so the last Tourbillion release had good printing bud terrible tapseries which looked nothing like gen (sadly).

Jafar02

Looking Around
10/11/18
Well they're about 5 cm from one side to the other and they're 15cm all around, sorry for the late reply
​​​​​​

Drew01

3/7/12
Per Angus, the release is in 2 weeks, which is a good news.
Bad news is they only updated rotor typo as they need to sell everything they made first.

So....shitty dial/print/DW :(

Reactions: KSwatches

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
except for Finishing and no white in AP logo, Quartz from sead is really really good. buy from sead and wait for this model to perfect.(Not mean 100% same like gen, mean less than 9mm and printing ).

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
the quartz has not a good finish (i own it :D ) but i'll wait for QC pics but the printing looks like shit :(

Drew01

3/7/12
no retouch. Iphone photos.

I'm sorry but I think that beside thickness, the overall watch looks REALLY bad.
I don't see the point of having something supposing being a masterpiece, that looks super cheap.

I just hope JF are gonna develop the 15202 the same they did with 15400..... let's wait for V5!

Reactions: BIONONE

ωεεɒ

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/11/18
Per Angus, the release is in 2 weeks, which is a good news.
Bad news is they only updated rotor typo as they need to sell everything they made first.

So....shitty dial/print/DW :(
Has been a long time, and they alway say in 2weeks time. Hahas, if they only fixed the rotor typo, I guess many of us will hold back and wait for the better version to be release.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
Has been a long time, and they alway say in 2weeks time. Hahas, if they only fixed the rotor typo, I guess many of us will hold back and wait for the better version to be release.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Thats what I am talking about. JF 15202 need to improve if they only change rotor font. 1.5mm thickness is obvious tell. Nobody see caseback but can see thickness on your wrist. I know fit and finish is not on par with JF. But this is only 139. Just give you advice only.

Reactions: csthe

Richard Million

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
3/12/18
I really hope all of this wait means they're doing more than a new rotor. Improved dial printing is a minimum. Scrapping the decorative plate in favour of thinning the case will surely make this Super rep status

Autlnd

Renowned Member
19/7/10
I really hope all of this wait means they're doing more than a new rotor. Improved dial printing is a minimum. Scrapping the decorative plate in favour of thinning the case will surely make this Super rep status

No joke. I'm getting so impatient. I ordered one as soon as they hit the TD's without even noticing the rotor! ....now just waiting.