• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JFAP15710 blue diver

gisabarro

Looking Around
9/8/16
I have just adquired de jf ap diver v9 and it is a good watch, and I ma happy with it, has anyone some suggestion about the blue version offered by intime?

What about the dial and other detail of the watch?
The miyota movement has any problems, where I live it is almost impossible to repair in case of malfunction, and to send it back to the dealer does not justify the cost.

thanks for any suggestion
https://www.intime03.co/audemars-pi...rubber-strap-a3120free-blue-rubber-strap.html

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
I have a 15710 white with Miyota.
All gaskets has been siliconed, bezel mechanism is greased and the Miyota movement is awesome of precision on mine. (less than 0.5sec/day) for months !

The big issue with a Miyota is the noise of the rotor, but rose grease in the bearing of the rotor, and you will have a perfectly silenced movement with a excellent accuracy for mine.

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
the Miyota is the best option if you have no access to a modder. very reliable.

ernien

Renowned Member
23/9/12
Ontario, Canada
I have just adquired de jf ap diver v9 and it is a good watch, and I ma happy with it, has anyone some suggestion about the blue version offered by intime?

What about the dial and other detail of the watch?
The miyota movement has any problems, where I live it is almost impossible to repair in case of malfunction, and to send it back to the dealer does not justify the cost.

thanks for any suggestion
https://www.intime03.co/audemars-pi...rubber-strap-a3120free-blue-rubber-strap.html

Nice diver overall, but the blue and yellow is a bit off. One of the most glaring flaws is the yellow minute hand isn’t painted all the way down to the base like the gen.
5begeh.jpg

Reactions: Luvwatch

gisabarro

Looking Around
9/8/16
thanks for the replys and the information given, despite the flaws it is a nice watch. Unfortunatelly locally there are no modder, nor people trained properly to work an automatic movement,