• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[QC] JF ROO 44mm Forged Carbon 26400 V2 w/ video

Samsmithy

Horology Curious
17/7/18
Hi fellow AP enthusiasts!

I recently placed an order with my dealer and would like to know if I should GL this watch and double check if this is V2.

Please do let me know if there are any flaws and if it is calloutable!

Last edited by a moderator:

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
Not a good first post here man. That is not how it works. You’re never supposed to post your QC Pics here unless there is any known issues according to your eyes. In your case, everything seems to be perfect, but then again for your future reference, probably it is good to read and research more in the forum before making such post, merely to avoid any unnecessary things. All the best

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Please do let me know if there are any flaws and if it is calloutable!

Yes and yes.

Read the rules and after you've read them take some time and do some reading in this sub and you'll find lots of information.

Samsmithy

Horology Curious
17/7/18
My apologies as this is my first ever rep watch and getting into forums like this. I am not sure what I should be looking out for exactly. After spending some time today, I found couple things such as the shorter 3 o’clock (but some say it happens in gen too?) and mods that would make it look more like a gen etc. Please let me rephrase myself, I am more curious about whats the big difference between V1 models and V2 models as my dealer didn’t tell me any info about it.

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
My apologies as this is my first ever rep watch and getting into forums like this. I am not sure what I should be looking out for exactly. After spending some time today, I found couple things such as the shorter 3 o’clock (but some say it happens in gen too?) and mods that would make it look more like a gen etc. Please let me rephrase myself, I am more curious about whats the big difference between V1 models and V2 models as my dealer didn’t tell me any info about it.

Yes and all your answers are here in the forum. I guess it’s much better if you do more research first. Afraid if the search function is your best friend for now man. Not in the sense that we don’t wanna help you out, but it’s just really tiring to come across such questions again and again when knowing that the answers are all there, showing the lack of effort to do a proper research before asking such question.

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14

Yes and all your answers are here in the forum. I guess it’s much better if you do more research first. Afraid if the search function is your best friend for now man. Not in the sense that we don’t wanna help you out, but it’s just really tiring to come across such questions again and again when knowing that the answers are all there, showing the lack of effort to do a proper research before asking such question.

Reactions: QueTip

Darude

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
17/4/18
Please, RWI administrators, set up an online exam for new members to pass before they can post. This onslaught of QC check threads is disgraceful and fatiguing.

Agree, it’s extremely annoying to see all the new members register and start asking all those questions everyday, “help me check with my QC photos”, “what mod do I need for my rep”, “what’s the best rep”. Like seriously, can’t they just use the search bar to search or read the posts first before posting a question?