• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[V9] Audemars Piguet Millenary 15350 - new release

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
SS is also stamped AU750. I don't think there is a Gen White Gold. is there?

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
Suddenly upon comparing with the Gen, this new V9 look not as good as it suppose to be. Maybe waiting for someone to pick the rep and snap so nice pic and reviews for everyone.

antotony0203

Renowned Member
30/4/17
It is already a very good rep. I think by replacing some screws and add some touching on the Movement parts would make it a perfect piece. Just wonder if there is any personal modder doing these brushing and polishing for movement parts.

Sent from the RWI App

Eulise

Renowned Member
7/5/16
Possible to take some good photos of it to share with everyone?

xpresso

Known Member
18/2/17
Would be great to see it without the protective wrapping. ;-)

Don't have time to go out yet, but here you are for some photos
https://imgur.com/a/PzcfgKU

I understand that the pictures I shoot is not sexy enough, but I must point out the watch itself is really quite good.
The coating of glass is almost the same as the famous 2xAR (I put it next to my AP rep), the details are good.

If you love this watch, you can pull the trigger. No need to worry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyjynx

xpresso

Known Member
18/2/17
could please share how you got it less than $300? thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Typo, 400$... :) As I am in Asia, it could be cheaper than the dealers here. But their price is reasonable.

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
Don't have time to go out yet, but here you are for some photos
https://imgur.com/a/PzcfgKU

I understand that the pictures I shoot is not sexy enough, but I must point out the watch itself is really quite good.
The coating of glass is almost the same as the famous 2xAR (I put it next to my AP rep), the details are good.

If you love this watch, you can pull the trigger. No need to worry.

Your pictures are good enough. Thanks. I’ll wait a bit to see if they put the correct bridge on the SS, which is the version I really prefer. Still, the gold is so tempting!

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
Typo, 400$... :) As I am in Asia, it could be cheaper than the dealers here. But their price is reasonable.

You got a great looking watch at a good price!
What's your wrist size? if you don't mind me asking.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Just accepted QC of mine from InTime. The rose gold / white dial variant is OOS so I accepted the RG / brown dial that xpresso has here. Will post some good SLR photos when I receive it.

Reactions: Hyjynx

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
Anyone else got theirs yet? Please post photos. I’m itching to pull the trigger!:shooting:

Cosmograph2

Horology Curious
12/11/09
I am a bit suprised that no reviews or comments. I thought that this 15350 release would be interesting...just hoping for more photos.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Hey guys, so I got this watch a week or so ago and have time to give me thoughts. Initially I ordered the gold case / white dial combo, but it wasn't available and InTime offered me the slate dial instead. After finding a gen for sale on Chrono24 I decided to go for it.

ZkNGF.jpg

The watch fits comfortably on my 6.5" wrist and is a real stunner.

ZkFEr.jpg

As you can see the Miyota is heavily modified and really nicely finished. As usual, the rotor is super loud and the only off-putting thing about this watch. I might look into greasing the bearing to silence it. Yes, you can hear it on my wrist and is probably the loudest Miyota I've owned.

ZkTYI.jpg

The dial has been faithfully recreated, although the AP obviously takes it a step further with deeper bridges and a few extra elements. This dial is about 95% I'd say. You'll never run into a gen owner, so who cares?

Zkf40.jpg

The strap isn't horrible, a bit uncomfortable but I think I'm going to try and live with it until I find a suitable alternative.

Zk7Uo.jpg

The only thing that took this off my wrist, my new XF Diver with ETA low beat. What an incredible piece. Aside from my JF Schumacher (which I flipped) this is probably the nicest put together rep I've ever owned:

Zkj4L.jpg

Last edited:

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
Hey guys, so I got this watch a week or so ago and have time to give me thoughts. Initially I ordered the gold case / white dial combo, but it wasn't available and InTime offered me the slate dial instead. After finding a gen for sale on Chrono24 I decided to go for it.

The watch fits comfortably on my 6.5" wrist and is a real stunner.

As you can see the Miyota is heavily modified and really nicely finished. As usual, the rotor is super loud and the only off-putting thing about this watch. I might look into greasing the bearing to silence it. Yes, you can hear it on my wrist and is probably the loudest Miyota I've owned.

The dial has been faithfully recreated, although the AP obviously takes it a step further with deeper bridges and a few extra elements. This dial is about 95% I'd say. You'll never run into a gen owner, so who cares?

The strap isn't horrible, a bit uncomfortable but I think I'm going to try and live with it until I find a suitable alternative.

The only thing that took this off my wrist, my new XF Diver with ETA low beat. What an incredible piece. Aside from my JF Schumacher (which I flipped) this is probably the nicest put together rep I've ever owned:

Thanks for the review. Your images are not showing up. imgur no longer works here. Can you edit and change to rwi's image host? - http://picr.me/