• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Entire line of APs from JF will be updated

superyl

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/17
So I ordered a Bumblebee v2 with the classic DW mod/font from Josh at Perfect clones only to be offered the old font as apparently the factory only made 10.....then stopped..... If accurate, I have no idea why!
Same thing happened to me with fc44mm v2

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
So how many people on this forum have actually received any JF ROO CHRONO V2's as not enough people have complained or pointed this out ?? That's disappointing if it's really the case as it seems most of these factories start off impressive and then stop making much effort :(

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Every V2 I got was fine and they did the indigo blue for me with updated date wheel and cyclops. The classic datewheels are all incorrect so far.

I believe what they are probably doing is making them ivory which is correct. The original one, as we all know on Sincere was white, so perhaps they recognize the flaw and are correcting it. We still have not seen a classic black date wheel like for the Ginza, Marcus, etc editions.

The red datewheels on the Scumachers are def an improvement over the original ones, but far from gen. It’s a shame Mikey is not making date wheels anymore. I did all of my APs with the exception of 1 and luckily I have a couple of date wheels left and no I am not selling them...

Reactions: spursian

South-African-Dom

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/6/18
if you follow some of the comments on this forum then you would never buy another rep lol people on here will tell you that the XF diver isn't good because the high beat movement is a "huge tell".

The worse guys are the ones who see that some noob bought a rep that they love and then proceeds to point out every single flaw on the watch even though their opinion was not sought. Now the noob is looking at his watch thinking its garbage.

couldn't agree with this more! I've been lurking in these forums for a while and finally joined around 4 months ago. i have yet to buy a rep because every time i think of buying something there are a bunch of guys bashing the watch and pointing out all these flaws. but thankfully after reading this post i decided to take the plunge and order my first rep today! yes it will have flaws, will 95% of the general public notice them? probably not. Will i notice them, yes (thanks to this forum) and if they bother me enough one can mod it to the point it wont... at the end of the day you cant expect a $600 rep to look like a $20k plus gen.

just my two cents...

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
couldn't agree with this more! I've been lurking in these forums for a while and finally joined around 4 months ago. i have yet to buy a rep because every time i think of buying something there are a bunch of guys bashing the watch and pointing out all these flaws. but thankfully after reading this post i decided to take the plunge and order my first rep today! yes it will have flaws, will 95% of the general public notice them? probably not. Will i notice them, yes (thanks to this forum) and if they bother me enough one can mod it to the point it wont... at the end of the day you cant expect a $600 rep to look like a $20k plus gen.

just my two cents...

do yourself a favour, buy one of the VSF Omega watches! it will be the best $300 you spent this year.

South-African-Dom

18/6/18
do yourself a favour, buy one of the VSF Omega watches! it will be the best $300 you spent this year.

haha thanks for the recommendation but I am an AP fan boy through and through!

Its been tough deciding which to order first so many options!

Reactions: Rico681

Tader

3/5/15
Well this all explains why I haven't gotten my Schumacher that I ordered 4 weeks ago... Kind of wish they would just tell me they didn't have it.

South-African-Dom

18/6/18
Well this all explains why I haven't gotten my Schumacher that I ordered 4 weeks ago... Kind of wish they would just tell me they didn't have it.

I have ordered a FC 44mm and have been told i need to wait 2 weeks for the QC pics, despite the website stating they have stock they can ship out immediately...

FTW

25/9/18
I have ordered a FC 44mm and have been told i need to wait 2 weeks for the QC pics, despite the website stating they have stock they can ship out immediately...

All the TDs usually list almost every watch as "in stock" not only do TDs not keep stock, but usually even if you email them a d they say the watch is in stock, they haven't even checked with the maker to see if it is available or not. I have ordered within minutes of a TDs reply saying the watch was in stock, only to receive an email the next day saying it is out of stock. Of course someone on here will reply to this and say that the TDs sell out that quick. Everyone can make their own conclusions if that is true or not, but what are the odds of the TD selling out of the exact watch within 5 minutes.
Before when we were paying with wu, the time between ordering and paying could be a few hours or a day, maybe then they could sell out. But now we are paying with CC immediately, so it is most likely not the case. Of the last 4 watches I ordered (3 different TDs) I was told they were all in stock, 3 were not and I am still waiting on them.

Reactions: vcappp

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Entire line of AP ROO from JF will be updated. ——-it would be great, if anyone please share how the “entire line update” is going? going well? will be completed soon? if any member can read and access into the information more directly to JF ?

maybe kobe24 @thrillofhunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

South-African-Dom

18/6/18
So how many people on this forum have actually received any JF ROO CHRONO V2's as not enough people have complained or pointed this out ?? That's disappointing if it's really the case as it seems most of these factories start off impressive and then stop making much effort :(

can add me to the list, just got QC pics of my 44mm FC and its definitely a V1 not a V2 like i ordered :(

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
JF is doing some strange things these days... hopefully there are some changes in the pipeline...

too many mixed up parts of newer and older updates with the same prices...

petonet

8/11/10
Europe
Difficult to get Jf ROO v2 nowadays...sourcing delays from the factory are far from regular...
Who knows....

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

South-African-Dom

18/6/18
out of curiosity, what do you do in this case? Go ahead with the order?

well i rejected the QC pics and asked them to source me a V2 with the updated cyclops, AP logo and DW font as that is the one i ordered...

Have not heard anything further from my TD so i guess i just wait till i get QC pics of another watch? not sure what else to do..

Reactions: vcappp