• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Entire line of APs from JF will be updated

watchtiger

22/11/16
Not JF but if you guys check out Trusty’s web page you’ll see a banner for a 1:1 Royal Oak Chronograph by OM Factory. Curious to see this.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Not JF but if you guys check out Trusty’s web page you’ll see a banner for a 1:1 Royal Oak Chronograph by OM Factory. Curious to see this.

on the chinese forums it says, that OMF has a new movement for the ROC... with correct height and sub dial spacing... I highly doubt that haha

Reactions: Danii and vcappp

BIONONE

28/4/17
2a7deb2cbfc57153f086ddc9edd87a04.jpg

this picture is from HKRWF.com (don't have access to the forum so no better pictures or information)

the dial looks a bit like the V1/V2 of the 15400 from JF to me - so this could be the rep... and if so - let the franken game start haha

Ace0nBase

Supporter
15/6/13
From what my TD said about the OM factory ROC it will be near gen thickness with functioning datewheel, but non functioning chronograph. Available in 2-3 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
So what's the verdict on the Cyclops guys? I haven't seen a definitive picture of the depth of the new dw yet with the updated cyclops (presume the TD pics are prototypes only). Are we getting to an acceptable depth with the updated models?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I am not an AP expert, but here is my opinion:

The new rep cyclops is more reflective than the Prof V2 2AR.
The new rep cyclops has alot more optic distortion than the Prof V2 2AR--viewed at an angle the numbers deform.
Prof will analyse the new JF rep cyclops soon. Perhaps he will add more magnification to his cyclops design.
Let the cyclops war begin.
(I still prefer Prof V2 cyclops over new JF rep cyclops).

As for DW, JF copied Mike's print, simple as that.
Because they were scanned off of Mike's DW, the JF DWs have poorer alignment than MIke's DWs and the white ones have a wrong background color (white, not ivory).
(I prefer Mike's DW over the new JF DW).

I want to confirm what some of you already know: Mike stopped 7750 and 28xx DW production and he has virtually no stock left.
:newconfus:
You will not be able to upgrade your old DWs on older models unless you already have a Mike DW for your model in your possession.
People who did not buy these DWs when they were in stock did not realize how good they had it when he was producing them.
For the time being JF and XF have a monopoly on better quality DWs.

Reactions: TheDonSL

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
I want to confirm what some of you already know: Mike stopped 7750 and 28xx DW production and he has virtually no stock left.
:newconfus:

still demand for franken builds. he should continue with those?

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
It's not on puretime or other TDs yet but I'm guessing by this the other updated 44mm's are coming very soon.

This one seems to have a old date wheel that's only magnified (comparing the 8 to Mikey's 8)

oO7nSw0.jpg

Olivier7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/8/17
Does anyone know if JF are planning to update and rerelease also the Barrichello models?

Envoyé de mon CLT-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Does anyone know if JF are planning to update and rerelease also the Barrichello models?

Envoyé de mon CLT-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

They prob will but no one knows if they will get the correct dw color right. If you do some reading you will find out that the current Classic dw JF made is the incorrect color and Mikey is not making anymore which were the best and still are the best date wheels out there. Please try and read the thread a bit and you will find everything you need to know.

ceb34b555019a413dd029f879f70d35e.jpg
0ec5e2aab410b1ff8017db7def389acf.jpg

Reactions: watchboi

IWCAP

Known Member
18/8/16
Ok’ed my QC pictures and the Havana is being shipped. Is it ok to post the QC pictures here (according to forum rules)?

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
Anyone hear anything about a re-release of the Chronopassion?

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Anyone hear anything about a re-release of the Chronopassion?

No but I will tell you that the latest dial looks awesome and is grey from what I’ve seen on IG. I’m sure they will do this but isn’t that a classic date wheel? It seems they are doing those last and getting all the modern black date wheels out of the way first.

Reactions: ernien

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
Still eagerly awaiting for them to update the original RG 26400RO 44mm with the updated cyclops and dial logo. Have a few of the last Mikey DW's ready and waiting for the 44's.