• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Entire line of APs from JF will be updated

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Waiting for the Havana.

Love to compare it with my friends gen.

2589c18ff0dc9b5872c7f3fc7f6e56ff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

petonet

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/11/10
Europe
I personally like the new safari, but both are beautiful watches. If they do the old one it will be a while away I believe.

Here is mine w the old school Versace music playing lol lol

https://vimeo.com/279826305

I allready have my brand new OEM straps waiting for the Classic safari to arrive!!!!!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Reactions: sweden

MrBeasy

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/2/16
For me, It's more about the fact that it's a 600 rep that has some obvious tells whereas you can buy a panerai or Rolex or iwc for 30 percent cheaper with more gen like features.

You know me, I am an AP guy but I'm finding it harder and harder to accept the flaws (tachy gap) on standard 42mm reps. And I'm with Q here - modding is a pain in the a$$ and really only going to be a future option for me for those models that can never be Frankened.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

MrBeasy

8/2/16
^that was supposed to be a response to the TheDonSL

watchtiger

22/11/16
Yeah they are actually quite similar just the ceramic bezel and new two tone strap ... The question is tho have they updated the dail of the grey themes because it's called 'grey themes for a reason what's the point if they can't get the colour right haha ....

Unfortunately, the grey themes dial still looks too dark.

IWCAP

Known Member
18/8/16
Regarding the Havana - doesnt the rings around the subdials look too thick/fat?

watchtiger

22/11/16
I’m flattered by the fact you quoted me but i’m with MrBeasy in this

I’m an ap guy but I’m selling all my rep roos and i find it hard to spend 600 again for something so flawed

Respect buddy! Hoping one day when we finally have better updates we’ll see you rock APs again

tinitonsi

Patron
Certified
21/3/14
For me, It's more about the fact that it's a 600 rep that has some obvious tells whereas you can buy a panerai or Rolex or iwc for 30 percent cheaper with more gen like features.

You know me, I am an AP guy but I'm finding it harder and harder to accept the flaws (tachy gap) on standard 42mm reps. And I'm with Q here - modding is a pain in the a$$ and really only going to be a future option for me for those models that can never be Frankened.

Completely agree with you

Reactions: MrBeasy

Oranro

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/5/18
Update for 44mm black ceramic will come out also ?

Reactions: SuperLory

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Rolex has flaws too just like the new Daytona ice blue with an completly incorrect dial which i have in my cheap 150€ version. That version from noob sells for over 600 USD its a complete joke.

Or the arf submariners for 478 USD with fallen out insert numbers etc.

They are far from perfect compared to the APs i would even say that the offshores have better QC than Rolex because ofcourse they have some flaws but when i saw a Daytona with completly incorrect dial + color its a joke. A gap you are not really spotting on the wrist but a complete incorrect dial 100%

Reactions: Murr

BIONONE

28/4/17

very nice effort with the strap i really like it even though i'm not a big fan of red and black in combination but the quality looks decent.

It seems that they are using the old cyclops and DW on some models... hopefully it is only a prototype in the pictures. But i guess you are slapping in a mikey DW and Perf cyclops anyways haha.

TheDonSL

28/12/13
very nice effort with the strap i really like it even though i'm not a big fan of red and black in combination but the quality looks decent.

It seems that they are using the old cyclops and DW on some models... hopefully it is only a prototype in the pictures. But i guess you are slapping in a mikey DW and Perf cyclops anyways haha.

They just didn’t update it on this prototype. All models will have new dw and cyclops. I already got QC on the new blue one with updated dw.

BIONONE

28/4/17
Thats what i thought - yeah.

Keep us updated how it turns out in real life. Do you order the Havana too at this point? Or which are your future little ROO projects?