• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Entire line of APs from JF will be updated

NotSoHonestAbe

Certified
29/3/18
Can't wait to see updates. I really want the Royal Oak offshore to finally become a rep that is worth buying.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
nope, they did the safari 2014 first

just a matter of time till they release the Havana i hope... - same Tachy and dial print combined with another dial color and vintage lume - it would be so nice...

a non-TD told me recently that the Havana dial takes some more time than the others as it is more complicated - don't know how trustworthy that info is... I can imagine they say anything before they say nothing haha

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
just a matter of time till they release the Havana i hope... - same Tachy and dial print combined with another dial color and vintage lume - it would be so nice...

a non-TD told me recently that the Havana dial takes some more time than the others as it is more complicated - don't know how trustworthy that info is... I can imagine they say anything before they say nothing haha

That's just their way of finding excuses incase they'll fuck up the colours again. :lol:

Reactions: TheDonSL

TheDonSL

28/12/13
The Havana is ugly unless you get the gen strap. Anything else would be uncivilized lol lol lol

Reactions: emdeevee

swordfish_77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/4/15
Hey Guys I want to get the Gold Theme but I hate the Date wheel touching the tacky. Anybody on CONUS that can do that mod ???
Thanks a lot

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Hey Guys I want to get the Gold Theme but I hate the Date wheel touching the tacky. Anybody on CONUS that can do that mod ???
Thanks a lot

You need to Franken it to make it look like it should.

Reactions: swordfish_77

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Puretime updating their new release section...

Grey themes, vampire, and 2014 navy all updated... hmmm vampire updated, still waiting for the damm rubber factory to release this one... so annoying.

87f58c665c6b5db9028c9b3c7686e13a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13

Grey themes, vampire, and 2014 navy all updated... hmmm vampire updated, still waiting for the damm rubber factory to release this one... so annoying.

Yeah they are actually quite similar just the ceramic bezel and new two tone strap ... The question is tho have they updated the dail of the grey themes because it's called 'grey themes for a reason what's the point if they can't get the colour right haha ....

Last edited:

watchtiger

22/11/16

This ceramic bezel version of the vampire shouldn’t be hard.

pm-guy

Supporter
Certified
10/5/14
Yeah they are actually quite similar just the ceramic bezel and new two tone strap ... The question is tho have they updated the dail of the grey themes because it's call 'grey themes for a reason what's the point if they can't get the colour right haha ....

Yeah, hopefully can get the grey themes dial correct....