• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WOW - Updated 44mm ROO Carbon with updated DW / Cyclops and Logo

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
https://puretime.io/featured-product...mediately.html

Finally.

puretime are they updating the Rose Gold 44mm as well?

ap2018062701-01_1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BirkinTourbillon

watchtiger

22/11/16
Wish they could show other dates for comparison.

Not sure if this is the correct font as per Mike Modern DW. Looks better magnified but thats it.

Could be wrong

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
Wish they could show other dates for comparison.

Not sure if this is the correct font as per Mike Modern DW. Looks better magnified but thats it.

Could be wrong

Not as good as Mikey DW you're right. Mikey DW even without the better magnification looks better.

The rest of the dates are in the gallery below on the link.

Reason I was sayin what I did was mikey's DW's are limited and almost all sold out and not everyone will have the pleasure and this is better than the prev version.

Last edited:

Razko

Horology Curious
25/11/17
They do this after I already started getting parts and preparing my Noob FC for modding, oh well, noob version still has the better dial for this watch tho.

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
good progress by JF. the competition from XF has JF pushing out improvements.
updated fonts look fine and no need for cyclops or DW upgrade if you buy this version.

watchtiger

22/11/16
Not as good as Mikey DW you're right. Mikey DW even without the better magnification looks better.

The rest of the dates are in the gallery below on the link.

Reason I was sayin what I did was mikey's DW's are limited and almost all sold out and not everyone will have the pleasure and this is better than the prev version.

Thanks buddy, they must have added it. Other dates weren’t displayed earlier.

Looks good!

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Actually more interested in the factories adjusting most of the same old off grey dials like the Shumi and Jarno Trulli . It's been years , jheeze just a little colour change shouldn't be that much effort :( . How about they update that .......

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
Actually more interested in the factories adjusting most of the same old off grey dials like the Shumi and Jarno Trulli . It's been years , jheeze just a little colour change shouldn't be that much effort :( . How about they update that .......
I second this too! I suppose that some people are holding back because of that wrong dial color. People like Steven Lee has invented such mods making the dial color better on Schumis so I guess we can take it from there. Would be amazing to see this happen, plus the updated DW and Cyclops just like this FC44mm. Oh well let me grab my popcorn because I am gonna enjoy seeing the progress on these ;)

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
this is thanks to XF factory imo. For years JF were being lazy and refusing to update and as soon as XF turn up with two killer APs, JF starts to make the changes. I love when the marketplace works how it should!

TYL88

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/17
Gonna wait for the review on this one! Love the 44mm FC!

llvicente1023

31/8/17
this is thanks to XF factory imo. For years JF were being lazy and refusing to update and as soon as XF turn up with two killer APs, JF starts to make the changes. I love when the marketplace works how it should!

Pardon me. What are the 2 killer ap’s released by XF?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TYL88

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/17
What about the lume markers? In the pics they appear to be white like noob ones. Dont know if its the lighting tho.