• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP ROO Sincere Tantalum Owner's Club - post em if ya got one

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
I know I see you where ever the tantalums are! I’ve been lurking as well. Just for clarification, are you insinuating they made MORE or LESS than 100?

I can seem to count clean ones on one hand perhaps two hands....?

At this point, its “rare” to get one at all... to get one AND with a clean dial must be a different word, perhaps scarce or nearly unobtainable. ;-)

PT said this was a limited edition of 100 pieces.

I can't confirm the amount but i think it's legit, also PT didn't sold the whole batch because some had the "dial issue" prior QCs.

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
NYC
Can you attribute the to any event? Like UV exposure, temperature, moisture, opening it to mod it? What are we speculating the cause(s) to be?

Not really bc I treated it the same as my other watches. I only wore this a total of maybe 10 times and it sat in my watch case with the other watches. It’s was never modded so it’s not been opened and I’ve not had it in any crazy temperatures.

Unfortunately I think it’s just some kind of a defect with the Lume or the paint that just shows up with time. All though there were a few who’s dials had this issue from the beginning If remember correctly. Mine just recently started to show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Unfortunately I think it’s just some kind of a defect with the Lume or the paint that just shows up with time. All though there were a few who’s dials had this issue from the beginning If remember correctly. Mine just recently started to show.

You are totally correct, this is it. Temperatures and sunlight etc all just exacerbate the issue, not cause it.

Complete

Renowned Member
18/10/17
Haden’t noticed some are silver window and some are black window!

What the scoup on that? Just random?

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
179c0dc286897bcd47004ae4241ea2cb.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Reactions: montblanc2

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
An Old pic just for show the different datewindow color. Right one is your Woundup and left is my old

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Interesting, how comes two kind of window got released?

Looks like gen have a black window.

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Well spotted, only found the second link while doing search. So both are accurate. Funny to see JF did a mix as well.

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
NYC
Sorry I just saw your post now. I remember that lol! Yes its very unfortunate this happened. To be fair, I will say that the camera really does exaggerate the discoloration a bit more then it really is at least on mine.

Versaceboy54 i remember begging you last year for that one, sad this turned to vanish.

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Sorry I just saw your post now. I remember that lol! Yes its very unfortunate this happened. To be fair, I will say that the camera really does exaggerate the discoloration a bit more then it really is at least on mine.

Indeed when on wrist the yellow wrist isn't as present than on pictures.

aprooholic

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
6/1/21
EU
6daea9da6209b250d55ba23376a04f1b.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk