• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP ROO Sincere Tantalum Owner's Club - post em if ya got one

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
checked my unworn piece that is still inside the ziplock bag it arrived. the 4 has some yellow shit starting. all other numbers look fine at the moment. WTF? :(

Reactions: macarone

Toscana

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
27/8/16
I send a mail to [email protected] and i receive this :

you can send it back to us and we try to ask maker to repair for you.
Attached please find the watch return form, please fill in the form and print it out, send the form back with the broken product(s)or the parts you want to return.Please remember to write the problems as clearly as possible so we can take care of all the problems more efficiently.We will take care of it immediately when it arrives and ship it back asap. Sorry for the inconveneience caused. IMPORTANT: Please declare the parcel as GIFT or Accessories and a value lower than US$20 to let it pass the customs easier.
DO NOT ship the package by FedEx, DHL, UPS, TNT, please only ship back with EMS (if available) or registered airmail, thank you
When you have sent your watch back to us, please email me back with the tracking number. When we get the watch we will inform you and inform you when it is fixed and ready to be shipped back

Now i Think that i ll not send them back the watch because i ll risk 2 times with the custom and i m not dire that they can fix the dial.
What you think ??

Inviato dal mio SM-N950F utilizzando Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I send a mail to [email protected] and i receive this :

you can send it back to us and we try to ask maker to repair for you.
Attached please find the watch return form, please fill in the form and print it out, send the form back with the broken product(s)or the parts you want to return.Please remember to write the problems as clearly as possible so we can take care of all the problems more efficiently.We will take care of it immediately when it arrives and ship it back asap. Sorry for the inconveneience caused. IMPORTANT: Please declare the parcel as GIFT or Accessories and a value lower than US$20 to let it pass the customs easier.
DO NOT ship the package by FedEx, DHL, UPS, TNT, please only ship back with EMS (if available) or registered airmail, thank you
When you have sent your watch back to us, please email me back with the tracking number. When we get the watch we will inform you and inform you when it is fixed and ready to be shipped back

Now i Think that i ll not send them back the watch because i ll risk 2 times with the custom and i m not dire that they can fix the dial.
What you think ??

That looks like a standard template reply that anyone will get if an email is sent to that address.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toscana

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
27/8/16
puretime any suggestion for fix this problem?

spursian

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/7/14
Looks like he doesn't want to provide any good answers.. ????

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Toscana

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
27/8/16
I dont know....
I understand that Everybody we buy this project we have more or less this problem so i ll ask to Everybody what we want to do and also ask to the seller if he can suggest something in order to fix the problem.
Frankly speaking if the solution Will be ship back in china the watch for fix the dial ( and i understand and not blame the seller) i ll decline this way because i ll risk 2 times with china custom first and italian after when i ll receive back the watch.
We ll remain with this patina on the dial ????

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
The only solution as I see it is to have JF make a new batch of dials without defects and ship to all buyers that placed orders. puretime

Reactions: vcappp

superyl

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/17
This is a major issue and hope everyone that got this watch can get it fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pm-guy

Supporter
Certified
10/5/14
The only solution as I see it is to have JF make a new batch of dials without defects and ship to all buyers that placed orders. puretime

+1

This is probably the better solution compared with shipping back the watch to PT.
Though one still faces the issue of getting the dial changed, at an additional cost....

TingelTangelTom

God´s Gift to Mankind.
15/2/17
EU
I havent worn mine yet, just sits in the box under a glas cover.

My sincere dont show this flaw. at lest not by now.

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
I've managed to get my hands on one that at shipping did not show any Patina, hopefully none when it arrives. If PT do decide to make new dials, even though I didn't place the original order, I hope they'd still provide as an owner of the watch.

Mr Gatsby

17/4/17
I looked at mine today. If you look at regular view u can't see much but I took a pic and you can see it's a mess. They should run some disks off for us to replace them. That's what I think.

Sent from the RWI App

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
Hey angus this needs to be fixed, mine is fine for now but considering it’s a JF this shouldn’t be happening

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
puretime Just looked at mine , 4 5 and 7 has slightly started to leak that yellow stuff too.
this better be addressed and fixed ........