• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP ROO Sincere Tantalum Owner's Club - post em if ya got one

blackboxes

Advisor/Supporter
Advisor
31/5/15
DIY sincere :D

6b9113148fc4fc9b71726d2f446527b7.jpg

Reactions: BIONONE

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
Couldn't get the my vic custom leather strap to sit comfortable with the deployant buckle so opted for a Horus rubber strap instead. Looks mint now :)

​​​​​​
vzFkT.jpg

​​​​​​
vzoNL.jpg

vzl1K.jpg

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
did you try switching the strap ends around? 12 to 6 and 6 to 12.

I did mate but on my 7" wrists it still didn't sit right and after an hour or so became quite uncomfortable. This horus strap wasn't cheap but has a really gen feel about it and is very comfortable

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
The only thing I might still want to upgrade is the tang buckle. I bought this one off fleaBay for £23. I msged PT to see if they could sell me one but no luck. If anyone knows where I can get a better one please let me know. This one doesn't sit quite right

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
My friend that strap looks to be for the 44mm. That strap is wider than the case. You need rubber strap for 42mm Offshore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tompa

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Id have bought a jf grey strap with 20mm buckle than that horus with meh fitting

Pardon my straightforwardness

40usd and perfect fit vs 200usd and so so fit

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Could please someone answer my simple questions?

Is this tantalum model still exclusive to PureTime only? or any other TDs can source it now ?

Is this okay size for a small wrist like about 6.5 inch (16.5 cm) ?

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blackboxes

Advisor/Supporter
Advisor
31/5/15
Hi, did you darken the titanium pieces? Looks amazing! Congrats!

Heh thanks brother but not really, it's using cermet as the bezel and the eng links are coated with metallic paint ;-) Nothing from puretime used on this one lol.

Spatiumtemporis

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/8/16
Heh thanks brother but not really, it's using cermet as the bezel and the eng links are coated with metallic paint ;-) Nothing from puretime used on this one lol.

The cermet bezel looks much better than the titanium one . Nice ! When you say nothing from PT was used what do you mean ? did you just swap the bezel ? or was this build made from complete other parts ? sorry i'm a noob when it comes to AP ;)

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
The cermet bezel looks much better than the titanium one . Nice ! When you say nothing from PT was used what do you mean ? did you just swap the bezel ? or was this build made from complete other parts ? sorry i'm a noob when it comes to AP ;)

he tried to say this is a complete custom made Franken project build up from a white themes as far as i know. The dial is a gen sincere dial combined with the bespoken cermet bezel (i assume from a Jarno Trulli rep or also a custom made after market part)

blackboxes

Advisor/Supporter
Advisor
31/5/15
he tried to say this is a complete custom made Franken project build up from a white themes as far as i know. The dial is a gen sincere dial combined with the bespoken cermet bezel (i assume from a Jarno Trulli rep or also a custom made after market part)

Exactly that brother :) I got the cermet bezel from anothter build, which most likely came from the Jarno Trulli.

Reactions: vcappp

Spatiumtemporis

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/8/16
blackboxes BIONONE

ohhh ok guys. my bad. i wasn't able to tell the dial date window position from that angle so i thouht it was a rep dial.
I imagine that dial is almost impossible to find.

Here is mine:

Reactions: blackboxes

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Ask some of the vendors here. Smp lover or donerix (hamilton leather works) are the right ones.