• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP ROO Sincere Tantalum Owner's Club - post em if ya got one

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
seeing as how this should ultimately be an exclusive group (let's hope they don't make these en masse like the Montauk) let's see all the beauty shots from all the members that waited soooo long for this gem. post as many pics as possible.

this is undoubtedly a remarkable piece. sure it has some of the same flaws as other 42 ROO's but it also has some nice touches others don't ootb. and as TheDonSL has proclaimed, "This is the best rep AP out of the box in my opinion...it’s a pleasure to wear." if you have ever gone into an AP dealer and tried on a gen ROO you will know that the Sincere Tantalum is massive quality on your wrist. despite the flaws it just oozes authenticity in the build, fit and finish. even the hornback is miles above any previous crap that used to come on these ROO's

so on to the pics and let's revel in our membership...

iu

iu

iu

iu

Last edited:
Reactions: g00n

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
Where is the issue if this gets mass produced exactly?

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
no issue, just the loss of exclusivity. as a collector it is kind of nice to get a limited piece.

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
looking sweet on rubber. was definitely a bonus to get the additional strap with this deal.

Curt941

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
26/1/11
how do I finish my order? I put the deposit down way back when, but I haven't gotten any email about finishing the order now that it is out...hmmmm

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
this can't be the best AP rep out of the box. No way.

Maybe the best 42mm Royal Oak Offshore...Maybe but it's still debatable

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
This is a nice piece congrats. Is the bezel genuine tantalum? Sorry I lost touch with the newer rep AP models.
Flaws and mod potential are the same as most of the other 42mm ROOs.
“Nicest” is pretty subjective but I do find the dial, bezel and case combination pretty appealing.
Congrats and wear her well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
This is a nice piece congrats. Is the bezel genuine tantalum? Sorry I lost touch with the newer rep AP models.
Flaws and mod potential are the same as most of the other 42mm ROOs.
“Nicest” is pretty subjective but I do find the dial, bezel and case combination pretty appealing.
Congrats and wear her well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no tantalum on this watch...

josh_w

Known Member
18/11/10
Anodized titanium to color match. Looks pretty good to me. I'm very happy with mine.

Toscana

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
27/8/16
Very nice watch, maybe only change the strap with some more gen like or a gen
463f847506f21529a2e6f710591f4fc7.jpg

Inviato dal mio SM-N950F utilizzando Tapatalk

Mr Gatsby

17/4/17
Mine arrived today but I'm in ibiza right now so while it's a shame I don't have it in hand still not terrible bc of where I'm at!! That said I'll post pics as soon as I'm back.

Sent from the RWI App

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
For me consistency of hand lume with dial lume in both bright light and darkness needed to be addressed through a 50:50 C3/C5 relume. The rep hand lume is just too weak, and the daylight color match was not optimal. Also the background color of the DW needed to be altered to ivory. The rep DW is pure white and a little glossy, even if it is the same print as Mikey's DW. Last problem: the case notches for the tachy were offset a bit and required a solution for better alignment. Xtal height also needed adjustment. Good stuff: gen rubber straps fit without gap on these Ti plots. It seems also that JF are using a new, clean batch of sec@12 movements. Also, the rotor seemed better machined. Visually, this SE rep, if modded, is very close to the quality of a White Themes Franken, but, at 16mm thickness, it does wear top heavy and thicker and chunkier than a thinned Franken case. Perhaps I will thin the caseback on mine for this reason. Overall, very nice rep. Can be worn with satisfaction once unpacked. The mods I mention are really for the nit-pickers and guys with experience of the gens/Frankens.