• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF 15707 ceramic V2

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
I didn't change or replace anything, this is stock

best question you can get for a stock replica haha :D

I really love the look of this stunner from every angle. Just amazing how the surface appearance of the brushed and polished ceramic changes from position to position while catching and reflecting the light in so many different ways...

For me it is hard to feel confident with the orange accents... What do you think - is it a bit too sporty on the wrist or subtle enough to wear it with a shirt? Your pictures already gave me answers but i want to hear your opinion haha

Reactions: vcappp

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I own 4 divers

Ss, fc, ceramic, white dial

Ceramic is the less versatile for sure. I dont exactly know why but thats the way i feel

Fantastic piece nonetheless

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
best question you can get for a stock replica haha :D

I really love the look of this stunner from every angle. Just amazing how the surface appearance of the brushed and polished ceramic changes from position to position while catching and reflecting the light in so many different ways...

For me it is hard to feel confident with the orange accents... What do you think - is it a bit too sporty on the wrist or subtle enough to wear it with a shirt? Your pictures already gave me answers but i want to hear your opinion haha
Well the day I took most of the pics I was suited up but no tie, it was ok and I combined it with light blue suit along with light brown shoes and belt so can ba a match with the orange accents.. it's a sporty watch, cannot be worn as a classic dressy or a Sub bracelet watch, the main thing is that this watch is amazing, I tried to capture its beauty but looks even better in person, the case is finished beautifully, the crystal is ARed and helps the excellent dial and hands to pop out!! There is no catch here, even the QC pics of Toro looked too good and he is notorious for his low quality QC pics (but no filters or processing so you can spot flaws etc)... This watch for me was the best surprise in years, I am not into AP but I wonder what a new gen would look like

Eulise

Renowned Member
7/5/16
Did anyone find that the rubber strap on this one is a lot worse than the ones on the XF FC and JF divers? It’s extremely stiff and unyielding

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
Did anyone find that the rubber strap on this one is a lot worse than the ones on the XF FC and JF divers? It’s extremely stiff and unyielding

Can't compare it to the watches mentioned, however strap does seem to be stiff and not overly comfortable.

BIONONE

28/4/17
Well the day I took most of the pics I was suited up but no tie, it was ok and I combined it with light blue suit along with light brown shoes and belt so can ba a match with the orange accents.. it's a sporty watch, cannot be worn as a classic dressy or a Sub bracelet watch, the main thing is that this watch is amazing, I tried to capture its beauty but looks even better in person, the case is finished beautifully, the crystal is ARed and helps the excellent dial and hands to pop out!! There is no catch here, even the QC pics of Toro looked too good and he is notorious for his low quality QC pics (but no filters or processing so you can spot flaws etc)... This watch for me was the best surprise in years, I am not into AP but I wonder what a new gen would look like

Thank you very much for this review! I totally understand what you mean and had the same feeling about it. Maybe i will give this beauty a try. Enjoy yours - it matches your wrist well ;)

Reactions: efthimis

BIONONE

28/4/17

gen straps are very stiff too. I enjoy the feeling of JF over the gens feeling haha

BIONONE

28/4/17
stoyania there was a thread regarding this topic for the FC 15706 Diver from XF

and it said yes it is possible to fit a JF strap to the XF plots. In order to this i assume that they use the same CADfile for their Ceramic 15707 so it could also fit.

just give it a try - or buy a gen rubber haha

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18
i was not aware XF offer 3 types of quality. any idea on how to specify to my TD to order the best one?

XF doesNOT offer 3 types of rubber strap, the straps that he showed are from JF (normal + XS) and XF

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18
stoyania there was a thread regarding this topic for the FC 15706 Diver from XF

and it said yes it is possible to fit a JF strap to the XF plots. In order to this i assume that they use the same CADfile for their Ceramic 15707 so it could also fit.

just give it a try - or buy a gen rubber haha

The lug area on the JF's strap is slightly wider than xf's, so exchanging the strap from jf onto xf might not fit perfectly but it's not really noticeable.

Tempo

I'm Pretty Popular
10/2/13
My ceramic has arrived today.

Reactions: reppin