• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Royal Oak Offshore Diver 15710 JF V9 White face Pictorial review. Pic heavy!

Kingquest_s

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/1/16
CONUS
gen reference
9cb1f3329da75a4ef0250c5e6788f9dd.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Been more than 2 months now. Is there any update on the v9.5 of this? I seem to have missed if any but maybe someone is more up to date than I am :p

R3w1nd

Renowned Member
29/8/17
UK
Been more than 2 months now. Is there any update on the v9.5 of this? I seem to have missed if any but maybe someone is more up to date than I am :p

This is what Sead was able to get, literally a couple of days ago. It looks same as the one I had in the review.
51YTQ.jpg

With that said, if anyone has the older miyota version:https://chazingtime04.co/products/r...dition-white-dial-black-rubber-strap-a3120-v2 and are thinking of letting it go, shoot me a PM.

Need one for a project.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

Woundup

YNWA
Patron
Certified
9/12/18
^ The only thing I'm noticing that is different is the increased thickness of the black outline on the left side of the tachy center marker...

I also agree that the JF rep dial is FAR better looking than the creamy gen... I don't even like the gen but the JF rep has become one of my favorite watches.

OP - have you completed the list of mods/fantasies that you mentioned in your original post?

R3w1nd

Renowned Member
29/8/17
UK
^ The only thing I'm noticing that is different is the increased thickness of the black outline on the left side of the tachy center marker...

I also agree that the JF rep dial is FAR better looking than the creamy gen... I don't even like the gen but the JF rep has become one of my favorite watches.

OP - have you completed the list of mods/fantasies that you mentioned in your original post?

Unfortunately, haven’t gotten around it yet. I’m trying to source an older version of the white dial, which ran miyota instead of clone as the ceramic bezel version I have runs that. Basically, trying to get this watch so I can do a straight swap: https://chazingtime04.co/products/r...dition-white-dial-black-rubber-strap-a3120-v2

Apparently, not as easy as I thought.

Woundup

YNWA
Patron
Certified
9/12/18
Unfortunately, haven’t gotten around it yet. I’m trying to source an older version of the white dial, which ran miyota instead of clone as the ceramic bezel version I have runs that. Basically, trying to get this watch so I can do a straight swap: https://chazingtime04.co/products/r...dition-white-dial-black-rubber-strap-a3120-v2

Apparently, not as easy as I thought.

I have the version you are looking for. I'm planning on buying the V9 and modding, so my JF V2 will be for sale after that - if you haven't found one by then I can hold it for you.