• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Franken AP Survivor finished

hibee999

20/10/15
Great build !
I was expecting a few more Frankens to appear on the forum following the ebay listings of month or so ago. Appreciate these might have been seconds but pricing looked good.
Where have all the Frankens gone ?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

tosoboso

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/15
Great build !
I was expecting a few more Frankens to appear on the forum following the ebay listings of month or so ago. Appreciate these might have been seconds but pricing looked good.
Where have all the Frankens gone ?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

I would assume that you Sir are in the process of building one or two, so that we can enjoy a photo review once ready :) But what do I know about this franken hobby anyway

hibee999

20/10/15
I would assume that you Sir are in the process of building one or two, so that we can enjoy a photo review once ready :) But what do I know about this franken hobby anyway

I was very tempted by the ebay dials but I didn’t bite ! Instead I’ve moved on to a Daytona franken build like many others.

One ROO franken is enough for me, if I were to return to AP it would have to be for an ROC (your excellent build showed the possibilities but I fear it would still be too much complexity for me... :) )

Sent from the RWI mobile app