• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[PICS] Modded AP ROO 42mm "Bumblebee"

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Lume looks wrong indeed and which dw is that ?

I admit i still have a crush on mk3 cyclops..

Anyway i cant unseen shaved tachys anymore thats way i cant think of having another one in my watchbox again..once you see it it bugs the hell out

Reactions: neeeechlas

damocles

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
21/12/15
Mk3 Cyclops Mod => still too reflective, incorrect geometry for a ROO, incorrect mag
Date wheel Mod => seems ok
Omega Hands Mod => the pinions are still too wide to simulate the pinions of the gen hands, rough edges,
Reluming of hour/min hands => sloppy finish on tips and bases, cannot verify if a correct BGW9 high-grade lume was used. Should have green-blue glow, but picture shows white.
Tachymeter Shave => too thinned, irregular geometry (not fully circle), tachy from 6 to 9 wider than other areas, some accidental cuts into the edges @78.5 and 84, tachy probably elevated over dial so that dial and tachy do not touch, would be better if tachy were recessed so that it can touch dial, and allow further reduction in case width.
Additional remark: all 3 chrono hands are slightly misaligned: seconds and hour to the left, minute to the right.

spot on.