• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can the rep gods please bless us with this AP?

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12

Breitluc

I'm Pretty Popular
22/5/12
The Netherlands
reppin If they could include a new cyclops and DW mod like they did in the 'Royal Oak Offshore Sincere Tantalum' that would be awesome!

It would be even better if they could include a clone 3126 movement, but I'm afraid that we're stuck with those 7750's for a few more years. :(

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
reppin If they could include a new cyclops and DW mod like they did in the 'Royal Oak Offshore Sincere Tantalum' that would be awesome!

It would be even better if they could include a clone 3126 movement, but I'm afraid that we're stuck with those 7750's for a few more years. :(

yea, the movement is my main concern. I am so afraid of the 7750 they out in these.

What is strange is the 7750 in the PAM reps are bulletproof. If they release this version I might have to bite the bullet and take the risk.

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
They are making it, the factory that makes the rubber strap is holding it up. You could buy a black themes now and get a black ceramic bezel, swap it on and buy the gen rubber, but that would get expensive. Lol but if you can’t wait it’s easy to mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: reppin

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
We need that gold 2018 diver too (but the grey dial...)

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
They are making it, the factory that makes the rubber strap is holding it up. You could buy a black themes now and get a black ceramic bezel, swap it on and buy the gen rubber, but that would get expensive. Lol but if you can’t wait it’s easy to mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not exactly that easy: the ceramic bezel compresses the crystal against the tachy, the SS bezel holds the crystal with a gasket. The OP would need to have the proper tachy and mid-case to use the ceramic bezel on his 2014 black themes.

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Not exactly that easy: the ceramic bezel compresses the crystal against the tachy, the SS bezel holds the crystal with a gasket. The OP would need to have the proper tachy and mid-case to use the ceramic bezel on his 2014 black themes.

Agreed but you can get the parts to do this along with the correct step crystal. Prof already made one for a member a while ago. I would personally just wait, however I’m sure you would agree it is fun to source parts and build and you def know this since you are the master of builds!

Keylog74

14/6/13
Thinning is the new sensation now :) last time i spoke about thinning the 44fc carbon i was told that the issue is the back crystal that remains thick but dont take my words for granted...

jw91

27/9/17
have the factories got any blacked out offshores with the dials with the numerials showing instead of stick markers? have eagerly searched through the hundred or so from PT but didnt find anything :(

BIONONE

28/4/17
Thinning is the new sensation now :) last time i spoke about thinning the 44fc carbon i was told that the issue is the back crystal that remains thick but dont take my words for granted...

that was my thought too... thinning down a ROO with A7750 would be nice on the wrist. Even if the gen is very top heavy anyways.

Do you know if there are any options to change the crystal to a thinner option?

We clearly need a 3126 clone haha

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
that was my thought too... thinning down a ROO with A7750 would be nice on the wrist. Even if the gen is very top heavy anyways.

Do you know if there are any options to change the crystal to a thinner option?

We clearly need a 3126 clone haha

Thinning it won't do anything. The instant call out factor isn't the thickness while sometimes a very good one too.

BIONONE

28/4/17
Thinning it won't do anything. The instant call out factor isn't the thickness while sometimes a very good one too.

for me the thinning has nothing to do with a call out factor.

I know that a ROO chrono is one of the worst things one can do when it comes to gen-likeness...

Thinning would be a nice additional mod combined with a nice crystal, a gen hornback and a custom cyclops. - without going franken.

Keylog74

14/6/13
for me the thinning has nothing to do with a call out factor.

I know that a ROO chrono is one of the worst things one can do when it comes to gen-likeness...

Thinning would be a nice additional mod combined with a nice crystal, a gen hornback and a custom cyclops. - without going franken.

i think them because that 2mm off makes it sit better on the wrist, looks better in design terms.

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
I don't want this watch thinner because of being "called out", 16mm is just too chunky a for a watch made out of heavy materials anyway.

I don't even like the Steel diver for this reason, that is why I always buy the FC or Ceramic versions.