• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rubber straps for ROO, where to buy?

Legion

2/3/15
I'm looking to buy some new rubber straps for my AP ROO's, ideally a yellow and a white strap.
Any suggestions where I can/should buy from?

Also looking for suggestion straps for my Bumblebee :)

Thanks

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
TD or your nearest AP boutique.

Reactions: Legion

Legion

2/3/15
Thanks QueTip , will drop TD an email.
Thought I'd just check here too, incase anyone knew of any good shops.

Apbands.com also have a sale, so might get from them too.

Legion

2/3/15
Took a while, but eventually got some white and yellow rubber straps on the way :)

White deployant from the Marcus edition and the yellow diver strap.

Champsy

15/4/18
UK
Took a while, but eventually got some white and yellow rubber straps on the way :)

White deployant from the Marcus edition and the yellow diver strap.

From where if you don't mind me asking?

Try

Horology Curious
15/4/18
Looking for the same ones for a watch i just ordered (yellow/white) where did you end up buying them from? :)

tr573

Renowned Member
17/10/11
https://photos.app.goo.gl/fLis7DkOTnwxtTYp1

This is fitment for a strap I found on ebay (seller is in the UK ,45 pounds, ships to US) - they have a bunch of colors. I bought not knowing how it would fit seeing as how it was cheaper than most AP rubber straps, turns out they are rep straps (branaded & branded buckle) even though the listing doesn't show that. This is a JF 42mm ROO case, and an XF diver case - on both cases the fit is very very snug, you actually have to work a bit to get the screw/bar back in because it's so snug.

seller is amg.13

R3w1nd

Renowned Member
29/8/17
UK
https://photos.app.goo.gl/fLis7DkOTnwxtTYp1

This is fitment for a strap I found on ebay (seller is in the UK ,45 pounds, ships to US) - they have a bunch of colors. I bought not knowing how it would fit seeing as how it was cheaper than most AP rubber straps, turns out they are rep straps (branaded & branded buckle) even though the listing doesn't show that. This is a JF 42mm ROO case, and an XF diver case - on both cases the fit is very very snug, you actually have to work a bit to get the screw/bar back in because it's so snug.

seller is amg.13
How soft is this comparing to JF strap? Thanks

tr573

Renowned Member
17/10/11
I don't have any JF 42mm straps, but the JF 44 I have are softer than these. These aren't bad by any means, but are definitely noticably different with a slightly rougher texture and stiffness .