• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where can I get a new bracelet/strap conversion kit for the rose gold AP ROO 42mm/44mm?

grandphuba

8/4/18
I'm looking to getting a Don Ramon but when I talked to the TD, he said the factories would neither sell a spare bracelet nor the strap deployant/connectors. What are my options aside from buying the same watch once with the bracelet and once with the straps?

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Ask a different TD

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
It is very difficult to get parts from JF lately. Sorry, but switching TDs does not matter: JF/ARF does not want to sell parts alone.

grandphuba

8/4/18
I wonder why, I am after all buying the Don Ramon from them too, just want the ability to wear it both on the bracelet and strap without spending 1200usd to buy the same watch twice.

wolfwood

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/2/11
I got the JF Don on a bracelet and the color seems to match.

grandphuba

8/4/18
I got the JF Don on a bracelet and the color seems to match.

Alright cool, I'll get it then.

By the way, how does it look on the wrist? Is it too big to be worn on dressy clothes (e.g. dress cuffs, suits, etc) or can it be pulled off?

wolfwood

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/2/11
I've got a 7.25" wrist and it's pretty big on my wrist. It'll be pretty tough to be worn underneath dress shirt cuffs.