• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can the newly released XF V2 FC Diver 15706 be considered a super rep?

Jja

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/3/19
Guys, is it just me or the qc I have has a Grey hour hand. Maybe the lighting effect?

11uamna.jpg

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
No its not gray

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Reactions: Jja

Jja

29/3/19
Any keen eyed members care to say their opinion about the watch? It's a JF model

Jja

29/3/19
You're such a legend! LEGEND! Now let's see how Mr Quetip can spot some more

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
yes JF is grey-ish

but why buying JF when you have XF nowadays ?

Jja

29/3/19
I am just curious how JF has improved over a couple of months.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
I accidentally got the JF 15707 Ceramic in March - I understand it shares the same hour hand. The lume on it is terrible - and I mean terrible. I can’t believe they are selling them like that. In the end I exchanged it for an XF which is far better.
V2sl5f.md.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperLory

Seven7r

24/5/15
I recently got a 15706au V2 from XF

However, the bezel seems to have the newer style brushing, which really bothers me.

How difficult would it be to remove the shine? I think it's such an obvious flaw; the bezel looking like it belongs on the 15707ce.

VPnqnL.jpg

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
Seven7r The bezel is from ceramic material and therefor very hard and tuff to handle. As I learned in this topic, both brushing methods are OK and will not show a flaw.

but please let the experts and modders chime in. It looks very well on your wrist mate, amazing watch. :)

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I accidentally got the JF 15707 Ceramic in March - I understand it shares the same hour hand. The lume on it is terrible - and I mean terrible. I can’t believe they are selling them like that. In the end I exchanged it for an XF which is far better.
V2sl5f.md.jpg

Jf has wrong dial tapi

Xelephant

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
27/10/18
Hi everyone,

i have decided to pull the trigger on XF AP forged carbon V3 after Legend's advice in another thread.

As i have a small wrist and need to change to a short strap, is it true that i can't do it as all the rubber straps in the market are made for JF?

Appreciate your advice.

Thank You.

Regards,
Ivan

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Hi everyone,

i have decided to pull the trigger on XF AP forged carbon V3 after Legend's advice in another thread.

As i have a small wrist and need to change to a short strap, is it true that i can't do it as all the rubber straps in the market are made for JF?

Appreciate your advice.

Thank You.

Regards,
Ivan

as far as i know the consensus was that the XS JF strap fits the XF cases. I have also small wrists at 6,85 inch and the XF and JF Diver it my wrist on the standard strap on the last hole quite comfortably.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
as far as i know the consensus was that the XS JF strap fits the XF cases. I have also small wrists at 6,85 inch and the XF and JF Diver it my wrist on the standard strap on the last hole quite comfortably.

True, you can put it on last/first(?) hole but i feel the buckle is then too close to my wristbone and not as comfy as when i ise xs or even better half strap from standard and half (the side with holes) from xs

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15

True, you can put it on last/first(?) hole but i feel the buckle is then too close to my wristbone and not as comfy as when i use xs or even better half strap from standard and half (the side with holes) from xs

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
Hey guys. I am the OP. I ended up buying an MB AMG C43 (2019 model), and I am now considering to add some CSC5P ZR tires and a better cold air intake to it.

I have not been wearing this AP for a while because it feels a bit bulky while driving and studying (I will take a few important exams in a few months). Recently I have been wearing the white daytona 116520 and I think I will need a quartz or mechanic VC that is thin and quiet. Hopefully some rep makers will have it since I don't want to go gen...