• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can the newly released XF V2 FC Diver 15706 be considered a super rep?

MrOptional

8/10/18
Does anyone have an issue with a noisy rotor that makes a slight scraping sound when shaking the watch? I don’t know if I should ignore it or get the watch to watch smith to fix...

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Does anyone have an issue with a noisy rotor that makes a slight scraping sound when shaking the watch? I don’t know if I should ignore it or get the watch to watch smith to fix...

Sounds pretty normal for this watch.

Just needs a drop of oil on the rotor.

J0n4s

Horology Curious
2/3/19
Deutschland
I mainly had/have this rotor noise on the Miyota 9015 Movement of my JF FC Diver. Does this rotor noise also happen with the Asian 2836 and the XF lowbeat Movement ([FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]ETA 2846-2)[/FONT] as well? Would be great to know. Thanks.

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
The Boss will have his motivations. No thx and good luck. You will like the Diver

6L6d2.jpg

steveshing

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/6/13
Anyone know how to remove the Green color Ar coating? Is it
on the top of the crystal or inside ?

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Anyone know how to remove the Green color Ar coating? Is it
on the top of the crystal or inside ?

Inside and outside - best way to remove the tint is by adding a prof 1xAR or 2xAR crystal just according to your preferences while 1xAR is more gen like.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Inside and outside - best way to remove the tint is by adding a prof 1xAR or 2xAR crystal just according to your preferences while 1xAR is more gen like.

are those colorless ? Cos the cyclops are clearly blue tinted (and to be frank I don't see any green tint on XF xtal)

PS: Another XF v2 with stem issues passed in my hands...really the weakest part of this otherwise excellent product. TG it's small money..

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
are those colorless ? Cos the cyclops are clearly blue tinted (and to be frank I don't see any green tint on XF xtal)

PS: Another XF v2 with stem issues passed in my hands...really the weakest part of this otherwise excellent product. TG it's small money..

As far as i know Prof crystals are colorlessly coated - but i could be wrong.

It depends on the lighting of your surrounding - i've noticed a tint while being indoors - outside both (15707/15706) are clear and there is no hue to the AR coating...

colorao01

10/3/10
Originally posted by grimusa View Post
are there any differences v3 vs v2 except for end links that you guys ?

brushing style of the bezel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But bezel was ok, why change it ?

Now is not same of gen.

Last edited:

nobigdeal2010

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
11/11/13
CONUS

I have a prof 1x AR crystal and 2x AR cyclops on mine. The Cyclops does have a slight blue tint to it. The prof crystal 1x AR is colorless. When reflecting a light source, it reflects it as is. Versus the stock XF 2x AR crystal which has a greenish tint.

Reactions: SuperLory

colorao01

10/3/10
At the end, somebody knows if they change brushing style of the bezel in V3 ? And why ? if it was ok

colorao01

10/3/10
Many thanks Scott,

Today I received mine, and it's same of yours.

I wanted not brushing style. : (

But now, I think it is not is possible to get it.

maison888

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/14
Is there discoloration around the inner bezel closer to the crystal or is that just a reflection?