• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can the newly released XF V2 FC Diver 15706 be considered a super rep?

MrOptional

8/10/18
Yeah, ghost outline would be on my wishlist.

zoabrigo
I see that you have a very few posts, so you might be new? I would recommend reading some more of the forum, there is no easy answer to your question. There are many TD's that can sell you this watch. Check out TD's section. For example, PureTime, Sead, Marvelous, etc. all have it. I am using one of those TD's :) Most of them have same prices +/- $10 bucks, some accept WU, others CC (not recommended), bitcoin, etc. So pick one that works best for your needs.

andyaudi42

11/11/07
On the two different bezels, does anyone know if you can rebrush - maybe with short strokes - to achieve the original bezel's look?

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
On the two different bezels, does anyone know if you can rebrush - maybe with short strokes - to achieve the original bezel's look?

Domi once did the diamond brushing on some of the ROOs. I assume any other modder could do it also.

MrOptional

8/10/18
I asked one of the modders about that actually. he said "You can remove the brushing, and either make it matte or glossy, but it is difficult to achieve the same grain pattern as the gen."

andyaudi42

11/11/07
For anyone that would want the original one, hit me up and we’ll arrange a trade through the forum. I have an original xf v2 with the old style bezel lying around
Has anyone taken you up on the trade?

Interested.

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
So, All the TD sell new version (brushed bezel) now?
I asked puretime and it said unbrushed bezel not available.

opronnie

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
25/11/13
Pretty new to ap roos and having read all the posts above mind blown by the intricate detail dirrences... Can someone give me any input on this I've just pulled the trigger on? I've swapped a pam 394 for this and a jf tudor black bay trading out so wanted to get your lots opinion on the ap... Here's the same watch at intime https://www.intime03.co/royal-oak-o...n-rubber-strap-miyota-9015-free-xs-strap.html

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

MrOptional

8/10/18
Yeah all TDs have the brushed version and all TDs saying this is the correct one to gen. That I don’t know.

OPronnie link you sent is a different watch. But all info on this watch is in this thread or you can search on the forum. Anything specific that you want to know?

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
A very happy owner of a repaired and fully serviced low beat V2.

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
I am confusing now. Is the new bezel (brushed) is obvious flaw?
I've seen the following pictures on the chrono24 dot com, and 70% of them are pre-owned and brushed.
Want to know is the brushed bezel flaw or not.

Reactions: vcappp

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
hi,

I'm a new owner of a pre-owned XF v2. (bought it from M2M)

I'm REALLY impressed with this beautiful rep, the crystal is clear as f*ck :eek:
At the first time i see it, i was curious if there is some crytal , but yes it is !

46459281-328372197952459-5244138438302629888-n.jpg

My little concern is about the bracelet,it miss one hole to fit at my chicken wrist ...

Did you know where i can find some XS bracelet thaht fit this one ?
I have see some on ebay, but not sure if it fit ...

Thanks !

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
hi,

Did you know where i can find some XS bracelet thaht fit this one ?
I have see some on ebay, but not sure if it fit ...

Thanks !

congrats mate on a gorgeous piece!

regarding the XS strap - JF fits the XF but will point out 1mm on each side of the case. XF doesnt produce any XS straps at the moment..

Reactions: vcappp and Sharki06

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
Thanks for all your advice and words !

I will check with PureTime if they can source a JF XS strap so !

If someone has a pic of the JF XS Strap on the XF v2 that will be helpfull :)