• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can the newly released XF V2 FC Diver 15706 be considered a super rep?

nine

Known Member
17/9/13
kaddy thank you for your reply. I had a gen ROO too in the past, sold it without regret. Yesterday my AP FC diver arrived. I must say I'm stunned with the overall quality. Mine came from TT and is the low beat version.

I tend to agree with uphoto although I also agree with our RWI friends who mod there watches to almost Gen. I think they do that purely for themselves, for I agree with uphoto, no one will tell when you are sitting at a table at a nice restaurant. And when they do and this is said before, ask for there RWI name hahahha.

Agree, XF V2 is a perfect watch, It is a hobby to make the rep as close to gen. I upgrade the dial and crylop, It runs into double the price at the last five percent Gen like.

Reactions: stanevo6

Darude

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
17/4/18
No, that's the "business" not the hobby. I get it, really do but I think we all go a tad bit too far when it comes to what really needs to be done to make it look gen. If we are taking Rolex, Omega etc, watches that you can run into gen owners each and every day then it makes sense to me. When it's watches you usually won't ever come across a gen owner of then it's kind of a waste to me but again that's just my opinion.

Yeh, it really depends on where you live, cuz in my place I see people wearing diferent kind of high end watches like ap/pp/rm/Rolex etc on the street everyday, so it’s really easy for me to bump into gen owners

kaddy

Known Member
14/7/18
kaddy thank you for your reply. I had a gen ROO too in the past, sold it without regret. Yesterday my AP FC diver arrived. I must say I'm stunned with the overall quality. Mine came from TT and is the low beat version.

I tend to agree with uphoto although I also agree with our RWI friends who mod there watches to almost Gen. I think they do that purely for themselves, for I agree with uphoto, no one will tell when you are sitting at a table at a nice restaurant. And when they do and this is said before, ask for there RWI name hahahha.

Yours is from Andrew too? He told me the low beat was out of stock when I asked =( Oh well.
It was my first purchase with TT and 5 QCs didn't get a clean watch or the correct strap. Not sure if i'll use him again.

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
Yours is from Andrew too? He told me the low beat was out of stock when I asked =( Oh well.
It was my first purchase with TT and 5 QCs didn't get a clean watch or the correct strap. Not sure if i'll use him again.

There were raids by police in the "market" in the recent past , than everything stops. Perhaps that was the reason he told you that they were out of stock.

I learned from Andrew that there are only 12 pieces left, specially made for him. that s the low beat movement.

I think he is a great Dealer. give him an other change but keep in mind, he is not a TD here at RWI. I hope he will be though in the future.

FiliGelli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
11/2/17
EU
72534b8a81cdd1c62ef318c8a0ea27bf.jpg

4a23e297c543e1226c4facc5818833c4.jpg

469ef86e55fb896077fbf0bc81a706ef.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

samkad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/7/16
Gen stain steel and forged carbon. I think the XF V2 yellow and white colour(hour hand) are more accurate and closer to gen than JF.

uphoto

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/6/18
Finally got one! Damn this watch is even better in person, what a beauty. Need to do something about that cyclops though. Any recommendations on getting a new cyclops and waterproofing done in the US?

72b55ecef8aed3028e9bc3b2b87be108.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
So which v2 comes with the old date wheel ? Getting a bit confused as I've read a few posts where some got the newer date wheel yet I'm seeing a lot of v2's with the older date wheel.

kaddy

Known Member
14/7/18
So which v2 comes with the old date wheel ? Getting a bit confused as I've read a few posts where some got the newer date wheel yet I'm seeing a lot of v2's with the older date wheel.

In my 5 QC pics, I saw a mix of date wheels. It may just be luck of the draw as the factory may have parts laying around. You could ask your TD nicely to get a specific one.

Kingquest_s

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/1/16
CONUS
Contact prof. He is the best.
Finally got one! Damn this watch is even better in person, what a beauty. Need to do something about that cyclops though. Any recommendations on getting a new cyclops and waterproofing done in the US?

72b55ecef8aed3028e9bc3b2b87be108.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: uphoto

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
Spoke to my TD (who I've been buying from for the last 5 years) and he's like sorry the XF low beat and old date wheel style is not available and he can't help.

Guess I'm out of luck on that one.

nine

Known Member
17/9/13
Spoke to my TD (who I've been buying from for the last 5 years) and he's like sorry the XF low beat and old date wheel style is not available and he can't help.

Guess I'm out of luck on that one.

Try email andrew , he have ETA 2846 low beat before.

Kingquest_s

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/1/16
CONUS
Try email andrew , he have ETA 2846 low beat before.
No more stock. I have question. I did ask Andrew about the custom dial for xf fc v2. But he said he wont do it. Do you have any references please? I need to change the dial. My xf dial logo is mess up.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jokerh

Known Member
6/5/17
Thanks for the thread guys, very useful, I think I am going for this watch!

In regards to the Rep trying to go Gen, I Do feel that this is a good enough watch to wear.

One thing to keep in mind guys is, if you drive a $20k car and you wear a rep watch that is $70k gen, then that is an obvious tell.

I feel is the best way is mix it up, have a few Gens and a few reps, who is ever going to accuse you of a rep of you have a few gens, and your reps matches your general outlook (cars/income/outfit). Just my 2 cents on the matter :)

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
Thanks for the thread guys, very useful, I think I am going for this watch!

In regards to the Rep trying to go Gen, I Do feel that this is a good enough watch to wear.

One thing to keep in mind guys is, if you drive a $20k car and you wear a rep watch that is $70k gen, then that is an obvious tell.

I feel is the best way is mix it up, have a few Gens and a few reps, who is ever going to accuse you of a rep of you have a few gens, and your reps matches your general outlook (cars/income/outfit). Just my 2 cents on the matter :)

No worries. My benz is not a $20k car and AP 15706 in gen is priced a lot lower than $70k.