• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can the newly released XF V2 FC Diver 15706 be considered a super rep?

aoran994

Horology Curious
30/1/20
that depends if you want flexible end links and an other style of brushing style of the ceramic bezel. But you could have learned that by yourself at page 36. :innocent:

yea thank you man ive just saw the page 36,and i think the v2 look more appropriate for me thanks!

Reactions: stanevo6

DaniG

Horology Curious
14/11/20
Flexible end links have two disadvantages: they can unscrew the screws that hold them to the case, they create stress on the portion of the case where they rest. Considering the wear properties of forged carbon, flexible end links will probably damage the forged carbon mid-case over time.

Hello,

Indeed, it needs to be controled
How could we compare this presure with the one caused by tightening the plot's screws (that press the sides of the carbon case)? It would be great to remove the plots in a one or two years old V3 and see.

This presure could be minimized by wearing the watch a bit lose on the wrist.

Do you think of a solution to save he case?

Best regards

Aretesecond

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/6/17
Has anyone ever came across ZF 15706 V2?
A seller in my country is offering such a watch.

andyaudi42

11/11/07
For all the FC Diver fans, I guess any AP diver or ROO fans, has anyone kept the stock (XF in this case) crystal and removed the outer AR to mimic the gen?

A worthwhile mod?

Interested to hear your thoughts

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

richard5131

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/6/21
Hey everyone, trying to look for a strap that can fit this piece. Any reccomendations? Checked with a couple of TDs and they mentioned the JF strap wouldn't fit.

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
I use JF 28x20 rubber strap on my and it fits
252944bf10bf99d99dc249aac4278679.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
Mine XF FC Diver has a Eta 2846 running in it. (low Beat) . The other day I watched a small clip on Youtube. The watchmaker had a nice tip when you change the date on these movements. Watch it here at 4:10. perhaps @legend can Chime in. Anyways, I follow the advise made in the clip.

Mine is still running strong and I never regretted buying it. (From TT in August 2018 if I remember correctly)

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
In the 2 years + which the FC diver was available, there has been minute differences in the hands and dial.
The lume is hand applied and painted, so variations must exist. I would not worry too much about it.
In the picture above, the angles of the gen and rep may be similar but the rep pic is about 10% larger.
I would say that in reality the differences in the lume strip isn't obvious, especially if its surrounded by yellow paint.

Reactions: Allure