• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best 39mm Royal Oak AP

Faj

10/3/19
The 15202 might be nice- but it’s the worst watch I ve got since I am into it.

For mine, the rubber seal was off and stuck under the rotor.
I freed it. But now the rotor spins crazy like there is no friction and like it does nothing.

Then the watch moves only coincidentally.
The wheel mostly does nothing. Doesn’t matter what I do. :(

Last, the Minute Pointer seems to be bent upwards, from the center to the outside.

Like the tip flys to high over the Minute markers. Don’t know if this issues are normal.

Got my one from Lucy - therefor I think it’s the flaws of the model.

Wouldn‘t buy it again.
This model reminds me about the typical item of a beach watch salesman of former times.

Last edited:

Rolly123

17/11/18
The 15202 might be nice- but it’s the worst watch I ve got till I am into it.

For mine the rubber seal was off and stuck under the rotor.
I freed it. But now the rotor spins crazy like there is no friction and like it does nothing.

Then the watch moves only coincidentally.
The wheel mostly does nothing. Doesn’t matter what I do. :(

Last, the Minute Pointer seems to be bent upwards, from the center to the outside.

Like the tip flys to high over the Minute markers. Don’t know if this issues are normal.

Got my one from Lucy - therefor I think it’s the flaws of the model.

Wouldn‘t buy it again.
This model reminds me about the typical item of a beach watch salesman of former times.

Arghh that sounds awful!

Faj

10/3/19
:shok: It is, it is ... felt and still feels like a broken heart

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
JF is not good at all

Let them noobs spread false information all over the threads - yeah what a thing nowadays.

Hopefully you dont try to up your post count to make a sale one day.

It all depends on the standpoint you are viewing this discussion. If you have a look at a JF from the gen or franken point of view you definitely find that JF is not even comparable but a good alternative for the buck if you dont want to spend 20.000,- as JF is the best rep maker for AP‘s since today - so to say „JF is not good at all“ is simply wrong. Just like to say ARF daytona is better than noobs.
It is fair to say JF got his weak spots and of course they will never be like a bespoken genuine 20.000,- example - but to generalize and to misinform after 77 pages of valuable discussion about every effort and developments and the progress reps have made in the past few years is again simply wrong and can only be written by someone very undifferentiated and uninformed.

2ct for you.

BIONONE

28/4/17
JF is not good at all

Alrighty then - checked your latest activities on here and have to say your post whoring skills are definitely awesome.

Keep up the great work and enjoy the reset to 0 posts with an invaluable participation like this once you plan to open up a sales post.

Reactions: Tompa

Vacco

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/5/19
So as I have read this thread, there is no real good factory that makes a 39mm ro

Reactions: BlackJaguar

Faj

10/3/19
I wouldn't say the factory is not good at all, I am going to receive the 15400 white/blue.
Then I would find myself able to judge.

But I definitely would let my fingers from buying the 15202.

only my 2 cents

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Wearing a 15400 v4 blue dial and it's a work house (miyota), no issues so far and well lade, ok swiss made isn't top quality but well it's a rep.

Cocoloiseau

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/5/19
Has anyone been able to get a quartz 15202 in the past few months? I've been checking with Sead to no avail.

Not in stock at factory. There is the one on ts-station (link in the prevous pages) but no confirmation this is the same

Sent from the RWI App

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
It shows that it is available on Sead's latest (JUN 12) European stock list. I don't know if that is only for customers in Europe or not.

Isco

Looking Around
9/9/17
London, United Kingdom
Since its unlikely Sead will have the 15202 Quartz in stock for a while i think i'm going to purchase the JF version however my main tripe (among others) is the hands. Would a modder be able to swap out the hands and put gen/slim them down? Im curious to find out before i make a decision

BIONONE

28/4/17
Since its unlikely Sead will have the 15202 Quartz in stock for a while i think i'm going to purchase the JF version however my main tripe (among others) is the hands. Would a modder be able to swap out the hands and put gen/slim them down? Im curious to find out before i make a decision

If you find gen hands for a 2121 dont waste them on a 9015 by eventually modding them to make them fit or what ever if that is even possible...

if you find gen hands - try to get a 2121 movement also and build a big franken project (a dial would be awesome too hehe) ;)

I think it is possible to slim down the hand base just like with 7750 hands - if you take the 15400 hand base for example the pinion and the diameter seems already to be smaller than on the 15202 - dont know who messed this spec up... but i think it is feasible to a certain point (the question is which base material is used so no yellow brass or other alloy is visible)

but keep in mind it will never look like the gen cannon pinion as the gen doesnt use a second hand (the 9015 got a cap on top of it to cover the missing hand)

Reactions: Isco and Pdatoon

replicaX

Known Member
27/12/16
Did any of you wearing the quartz 15202 find that the bracelet catches your wrist hair easily? It happens so often to me that my hairy wrist now becomes patchy!

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Last edited: