• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best 39mm Royal Oak AP

The Alchemy Index

Put Some Respect On My Name
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/6/15
fcad71da96955bbf68450a0cc4a2bb7e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What model is this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Gatsby

17/4/17
Has anybody ordered a rubber strapped model of the 15202 yet? If so, please post pictures and a brief review if possible. Thanks.

I have ordered 2. 1 in rose and 1 is SS. I'll gladly add pics when I get them from sead. Ill add more when I actually have the watch in hand. No prob.

Sent from the RWI App

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
I have ordered 2. 1 in rose and 1 is SS. I'll gladly add pics when I get them from sead. Ill add more when I actually have the watch in hand. No prob.

Sent from the RWI App

Looking forward to see your pictures. Did you order the blue strap with the stainless case model?

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
USPS tracking shows my watch is out for delivery today! It should be in my hands in a couple of hours. I'd like to post pictures but I don't have a camera, hell I don't even have a cell phone. I can provide my QC pictures but those aren't the best pictures. But anyway, I'll examine it closely to see if it is good enough and decide whether to buy another one or not. More than likely I will, considering the impressive pictures I've seen here.

balditron

Horology Curious
8/7/18
Hello!

Sorry if this is an annoying question, but I'm looking for a high quality replica of AP Royal Oak 37-39mm. I searched around a bit and saw some nice ones for around $200-300. I thought I would spend maxmimum $500 on this watch, but of course, the lesser the better (as long as the quality and accuracy is good.)

Another question, do you think it's worth spending those extra $200 for a $500 replica instead of a $300 replica? Is it a big difference? And I've also seen some posts about ultra high quality replicas with even some genuine parts, how much would one of those cost and where would I go to find a seller?

Thanks in advance for any answers, and again, sorry for this probably annoying question, I know I could probably find the answers for this with enough searching, but I searched for quite a while and I was very confused with what I found.

balditron

Horology Curious
8/7/18
After some more searching I found something about a JF 15450? As far as I understood, I contact the different trusted dealer sites (intime, puretime etc) and ask them if they have one of those in stock?

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
After some more searching I found something about a JF 15450? As far as I understood, I contact the different trusted dealer sites (intime, puretime etc) and ask them if they have one of those in stock?

yes that is how it works

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
Would you say the JF 15450 is worth spending the money on? Or are there any better?

if you like it then yes. it is the best version you can get but it is 1mm too thick which is a problem for some people. seeing that you are new to the rep game I don't think this will be a problem for you.

is your wrist too small for the 15400?

balditron

Horology Curious
8/7/18
if you like it then yes. it is the best version you can get but it is 1mm too thick which is a problem for some people. seeing that you are new to the rep game I don't think this will be a problem for you.

is your wrist too small for the 15400?

Yes, my wrist is 6.3inches so yes, in my opinion, it's too small for a 41mm Royal Oak.

I am still contemplating on wether I should get a Rolex Daydate / Datejust or a Royal Oak. But if the Royal Oak 39mm reps aren't that good, then I think I will go for the rolex.

I searched around for rolex reps, and as far as I understood, TW Best and WM9 have the best daydate/datejust replicas. Is this still accurate or did those factories close down?