• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best 39mm Royal Oak AP

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Do you mean the bracelet of the quartz is as good as JFs?
I just received my quartz from Sead and had the same idea

The build quality of the quartz is according to its price - no doubt - don‘t want to talk down onto the quartz.

but you have to keep in mind that the dimensions are all off - the bezel is completely wrong if you look at the gen or the JF.

now one has to ask - will the JF bracelet even fit the case which is anyways off specs?

And finally you come to the conclusion that IF you are abled to get a single JF bracelet for the 15202 is almost 1.5x the price of the quartz and won‘t add much to the overall look of the watch but to the feel - it is your decision to put ~180$ on a 130$ watch head that will look nothing like the gen dimension wise when you could have spend ~200$ more for a far better out of the box rep that will still be a rep - but a better one ;)

what may also interest you is the new XF 15202 which is discussed in its own thread - there you got almost gen thinness with an over all decent look - and of course with some minor flaws like on every rep. Highly recommend you to have a look at it as the quartz is a fun watch for sure and didn‘t cost much money compared to other reps.

Last edited:
Reactions: mordret