• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best 39mm Royal Oak AP

KeenEast

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/9/17
Anyone tried to put the JF15202 on the sead quartz 15202? I heard the JF quality bracelet is much better.

daft772

28/5/19
Can the TDs just sell us a JF bracelet? Anyone have experience with this?

KeenEast

8/9/17
it would be such a waste of a good bracelet. Isn't worth it.

Well my current clasp is not being tightly closed enough therefore I thought this was a viable option. Any way to get a new clasp or new clasp screws?

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Well my current clasp is not being tightly closed enough therefore I thought this was a viable option. Any way to get a new clasp or new clasp screws?

trial and error with this unknown rep maker version which is completely off specs. to find screws that fit is probably the easy part if you are abled to source various sizes with specific threading. To source a new clasp is going to be the harder part as it is not cost efficient for the rep makers of such low end models to sell parts separately.

But you can try of course - just ask the seller who you brought your watch from - worth a try ;)

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada

You'll have to closely examine the clasp mechanism to see what is causing problem. The two locking pins may not be going down deep enough into the elongated opening to engage the locking tabs that is part of the push release. If this is the problem, file off some of the metal above the elongated opening. Also if the two ends of the clasp that butt against each other when the clasp is closed is binding, file off some the metal. Look thru the elongated hole and press the release, check to see if the locking tabs are working properly. If not, disassemble the pushers, clean and reassemble.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: KeenEast

NicDeMa7

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
(Sorry for my English)
I present to you my 15300. As soon as it is fixed, it is an old replica of some years ago with a case of the same thickness as the Gen.
It had screws on the lower ring, and a dial with a small logo.
Once the screws are in place (they are passing) the dial is changed, with the lumen inserted between A and P.
What do you think?

First:

After

neron112

Horology Curious
20/1/15
Anyone tried to put the JF15202 on the sead quartz 15202? I heard the JF quality bracelet is much better.

Yeah, I'd like that also. Quartz (thin) version with a nicely finished case and bracelet. 15202 is all about thinness and finishing, and it has no seconds hand. Instead of spending resources on copying the rotor/ mechanism that anyone can tell immediately it's a rep, put a metal caseback and finish the hell out of the bracelet/dial. I'd buy that. :D /end rant

T&E

I'm Pretty Popular
16/9/18
This is my quartz. Did someone try to put the quartz movement in to jf case?
199fde1e51f3a12c11cf87fa72bc4f3c.jpg

Inviato dal mio SM-N960F utilizzando Tapatalk

bigtiddygothgf

7/10/18
I thought I'd post this here rather than creating a new thread and share it with the 15202 fans. The watch features a pink gold-tone dial, 18-carat white gold case/bracelet and sells for $55,400.00. Perhaps JF, DC or even Z+F could make their own version(s).

https://www.audemarspiguet.com/en/wa...202BC.OOBC.01/
Would love to see a 15202BC rep. Anyone know if any factories are going to replicating it?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Sorry, AP's link is not cooperating, I'm trying to fix it but not having any luck. Reference Number:15202BC.OO.1240BC.01

This one is sexy.
DC factory sell the blue dial with champagne DW and gold markers, and i think they do the champagne dial as well. Also i do remember seeing a 15202 with salmon/champagne dial up for sale m2m. Edit: https://dealerclocks.to/catalogsearch/result/?q=15202

Last edited:
Reactions: DateDelete

mordret

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Austria
it would be such a waste of a good bracelet. Isn't worth it.

Do you mean the bracelet of the quartz is as good as JFs?
I just received my quartz from Sead and had the same idea...

Gesendet von iPhone 11 Pro Max mit Tapatalk