Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.

Announcing PICR.me , RWI's own image hosting site!
See more
See less

Best 39mm Royal Oak AP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fat Dave View Post

Not yet.

There seemed to be some other difficulties along with the illness. After some initial back-and-forth about me receiving identical QC photos to another member, this was the timeline:

On Friday the 29th, I said "if these photos are of the watch for my order, then I accept."

On Saturday the 30th, he asked if I needed a different one. I told him again that the quality of the watch was good, and that the only initial confusion was due to the photo duplication issue.

On Tuesday he checked in again, saying he was sick, and asked again if there was a problem with the watch. I said there was no problem, the quality was good.

On Wednesday he checked back again, asking if he should ship, and I said "Yes".

so I think it may ship soon maybe....
    Thank you. Looks as if we're both somewhat on the same boat. Hopefully we'll get our tracking numbers soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Dave View Post

Not yet.

There seemed to be some other difficulties along with the illness. After some initial back-and-forth about me receiving identical QC photos to another member, this was the timeline:

On Friday the 29th, I said "if these photos are of the watch for my order, then I accept."

On Saturday the 30th, he asked if I needed a different one. I told him again that the quality of the watch was good, and that the only initial confusion was due to the photo duplication issue.

On Tuesday he checked in again, saying he was sick, and asked again if there was a problem with the watch. I said there was no problem, the quality was good.

On Wednesday he checked back again, asking if he should ship, and I said "Yes".

so I think it may ship soon maybe....
      I got a tracking number today, did you?

Comment

Originally posted by gilrob View Post

I got a tracking number today, did you?
        I did not.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Stunning, can't wait for mine to arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by stufuse View Post

What model is this?

Come for the watches, stay for the drama!

PS I’m not a noob-Profile was lost

Comment

Originally posted by JBowen View Post

What model is this?

The 15202

Comment

Originally posted by Cristobal View Post

The 15202
                  Yes sorry meant factory/version

Comment

Has anybody ordered a rubber strapped model of the 15202 yet? If so, please post pictures and a brief review if possible. Thanks.
                    I have ordered 2. 1 in rose and 1 is SS. I'll gladly add pics when I get them from sead. Ill add more when I actually have the watch in hand. No prob.

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Gatsby View Post

I have ordered 2. 1 in rose and 1 is SS. I'll gladly add pics when I get them from sead. Ill add more when I actually have the watch in hand. No prob.

Sent from the RWI App
                      Looking forward to see your pictures. Did you order the blue strap with the stainless case model?

Comment

Originally posted by JBowen View Post

Yes sorry meant factory/version

DC Factory, not really sure about the version. Read the thread for more information.

Comment

DC Factory, not really sure about the version. Read the thread for more information.
                          Will do thabks!

Comment

Just send him a picture from the thread he should now it

Comment

USPS tracking shows my watch is out for delivery today! It should be in my hands in a couple of hours. I'd like to post pictures but I don't have a camera, hell I don't even have a cell phone. I can provide my QC pictures but those aren't the best pictures. But anyway, I'll examine it closely to see if it is good enough and decide whether to buy another one or not. More than likely I will, considering the impressive pictures I've seen here.

Comment

^no cell phone but a (supposedly) £20k watch on your wrist. I like the style man.

Comment

Working...
                                X