• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best 39mm Royal Oak AP

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Its not worth the money, iam wanted to buy the automatic version but a user wrote me a PM and warned me about it then i saw the new quartz version and i must say it looks very very good will update when it arrives here maybe i make a thread about the old quartz version from 2016 and the new one :) (because i own the old).

Reactions: stufuse

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Its not worth the money, iam wanted to buy the automatic version but a user wrote me a PM and warned me about it then i saw the new quartz version and i must say it looks very very good will update when it arrives here maybe i make a thread about the old quartz version from 2016 and the new one :) (because i own the old).

a friend of mine also wanted to buy the 9015 in Yellow gold.... but i must admit that the markers and hands look too cheap. On the new quartz model from Dead even the markers and hands a little bit decent. the correct position of the date window is also a nice addition to the also good font.

not a perfect rep but i think for 130 bucks as good as it gets :D

looking forward to a Side by side review ;)

Cristobal

Renowned Member
10/6/15
There is a new Quartz with Automatic Writing + right window check my QCs (already approved).

0518_5ywqm1.jpg

I have the same one coming in from Sead too!! Can’t wait till it’s here!!

jatomar

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/4/17
I have it ordered from sead i havent found any link yet just emailed him.

I would not purchase the Automatic miyota version there have very bad quality issues there is a thread over in rwg about it.

Edit: even in the intime pictures there is in piece of the 12 oclock hour missing xD

This one in Chazing Time has the correct mark at twelve o’clock and it has the correct rotor, Fatpanda’s hasn’t
http://chazingtime02.co/product/royal-oak-39mm-15202-ss-blue-dial-ss-bracelet-miyota9015/

Reactions: drummerman

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
This one in Chazing Time has the correct mark at twelve o’clock and it has the correct rotor, Fatpanda’s hasn’t
[video]http://chazingtime02.co/product/royal-oak-39mm-15202-ss-blue-dial-ss-bracelet-miyota9015/[/video]

This has the Wrong date window position and case is too thick. I Was Warned against buying this version as well as Tim’s, they are of questionable quality according to a couple TD. I’ve never handled one so cant comment Personally. Maybe you guys who do have them can give an idea.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Tigerdragon

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
The one with the right motor has shitty quality and fatpandas version is better but have extreme quality issues at the moment there is a thread on rwg about it. They must fix a whole batch because bezels fall off from cases and stuff.

Edit:
[video]http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/topic/136929-ap-15202-amazing-from-toro/[/video]

Found it. There a talking about the quality issues there with the Automatic versions.

And yes datewindow is wrong too on the Automatic versions and guys in my opinion it makes no sense to buy a automatic version when it has no second hand but thats only my opinion. And dont forget you pay double the price of the quartz one on my qcs pictures i see there is a new backcover which looks way more thinner than the old one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beachboy997

stoyania

15/4/16
The one with the right motor has shitty quality and fatpandas version is better but have extreme quality issues at the moment there is a thread on rwg about it. They must fix a whole batch because bezels fall off from cases and stuff.

Edit:
[video]http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/topic/136929-ap-15202-amazing-from-toro/[/video]

Found it. There a talking about the quality issues there with the Automatic versions.

And yes datewindow is wrong too on the Automatic versions and guys in my opinion it makes no sense to buy a automatic version when it has no second hand but thats only my opinion. And dont forget you pay double the price of the quartz one on my qcs pictures i see there is a new backcover which looks way more thinner than the old one.

good advice and i agree! but is there a link to the quartz version that you recommend instead?

Reactions: stufuse

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
No i just asked sead from supermirrors about it and posted a picture from the AP thread (the picture thread) and he sended me some pics and ask me if thats the right one. I did agree and payed and a few days later he sended me QC pictures :)

I have nothing against the automatic versions but i hear a lot of trouble with them so maybe its easier to choose an quartz version and wait till the automatic versions are better in quality. I mean you only pay 139 usd for the quartz and it looks not that "bad".

Last edited:

nuvolablue01

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/15

Tigerdragon - Very much looking forward to your update. I've sent you a PM too enquiring about the TD link.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
I answered it the problem is there is no link, everyone who wants to buy one needs to contact sead (or other TDs) feel free to use my QC pic as reference to get the right one :)

nuvolablue01

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/15
I answered it the problem is there is no link, everyone who wants to buy one needs to contact sead (or other TDs) feel free to use my QC pic as reference to get the right one :)
Thanks. Where can I find your QC pics?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk