• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Issue with the A7750 movement in Royal Oak Offshore chrono. Advice needed!

mat2006

Renowned Member
31/7/17
Hi guys,

I read in the stickies that the A7750 movement in a Royal Oak Offshore Chronos with A7750 movements can make problems on the long term because of the 12 o clock position of the second dial. Since the sticky that I read about this fact is from 2011 I am not sure if this information is true for newer versions, I created this thread.
I am currently considering to get an [h=2]AP ROO Safari JF v2[/h] with A7750 12 o clock seconds, which was bought approx one year ago, and don't know if this is an issue. It would be also very helpful for me if you could tell me if there any other concerns about that special model.
Thank you very much!

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Lots of things can go wrong with the sec@12 A7750. This compromised, desperate and even clownish Asian movement system has not much changed since 2011. People are impatient for a long rumored true Asian clone of the AP 3126/3840 system. But then lots can go wrong with that as well. And it is just a rumor. End of story: enjoy your ROO until it stops running, then send it to get repaired.