• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Diver JF V9 is out.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
johnpaul21 please follow the rules. Posting QC pictures without a certain question or particular flaw you want advise to - it is forbidden.

What i have noticed - the hands are less green than the previous batch, nice.

do yourself a favor and please edit your post or ask a question regarding an issue you want to be answered :)

Reactions: Lariram

johnpaul21

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/8/18
My bad, should've read the rules more carefully :( . Thank you though! I wasn't initially thinking of reluming it, but it looks okay for now.

ossi

30/4/15
johnpaul21 please follow the rules. Posting QC pictures without a certain question or particular flaw you want advise to - it is forbidden.

What i have noticed - the hands are less green than the previous batch, nice.

do yourself a favor and please edit your post or ask a question regarding an issue you want to be answered :)

To be fair, I asked him to post them. So don’t be too hard with him! :)

I like what I see on the first sight. The DW does looks different to the one with Asian 2824,
Right?

Ryan confirmed, that I will get my QC images tomorrow. So let’s hope for the best!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

johnpaul21

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/8/18
To be fair, I asked him to post them. So don’t be too hard with him! :)

I like what I see on the first sight. The DW does looks different to the one with Asian 2824,
Right?

Ryan confirmed, that I will get my QC images tomorrow. So let’s hope for the best!

Hahaha No worries! I edited the post accordingly. But yeah it looks pretty good. Definitely approving it.

Reactions: BIONONE

BIONONE

28/4/17
Just wanted to kindly advise him before one of the mods would have been doing it ;)

now everything is perfectly fine.

If you want to - ask ryan to send you better pictures from the dial itself.

Would help us too to get a better impression of the newer hands (if green or not)

Revolper

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/7/18
Does "Swiss ETA 2824" mean that it comes with an actual ETA movement?

Regards.

rayz20

Renowned Member
29/6/17
https://imgur.com/a/qQQvyVY

Hey guys, just got QC pics. Any flaws you guys see? I feel like the dial might not be as "wet" as people say they are? Will also probably get it relumed as well. Also does the 12 hour marker look a little squished? Or is that just me.

looks good just the regular flaws like the green hands. But nothing wrong with it like damaged etc.

ossi

30/4/15
Please see my QC image. It looks like, the whole dial is misaligned counterclockwise?!

And the hands are greener than from Johnpaul21 as well. :-/

e68425dda197c5375d1bcc6c263023f6.jpg

BigBadWolf

Horology Curious
13/7/18
Just got this bad boy relumed. Now Im really loving it!!!
P.s
Sorry for the finger prints!
The bezel is really a fingerprint magnet!
d556042bca08af1d5c7ebd0f98c6ef4b.jpg
8b9b3bf73b6bf5f1bc97c71f3817fe33.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

BigBadWolf

Horology Curious
13/7/18
Please see my QC image. It looks like, the whole dial is misaligned counterclockwise?!

And the hands are greener than from Johnpaul21 as well. :-/

e68425dda197c5375d1bcc6c263023f6.jpg

Could you maybe get the TD to take it Directly facing the camera? And also take it at different angels. Mine looked misaligned during the QC but it was actually alright

ossi

30/4/15
Could you maybe get the TD to take it Directly facing the camera? And also take it at different angels. Mine looked misaligned during the QC but it was actually alright

Already did. Waiting for response! ????

Could you share your QC pic, just for comparison?

ossi

30/4/15
Its on post 142. Sorry buddy i tried to quote it but couldnt.

Thanks!!
But in comparison with mine, yours looks perfectly fine. Just compare the marker at 9 o’clock. Mine is totally off.. :(

BigBadWolf

Horology Curious
13/7/18
Not going to lie.. your 45 and 35 markers really do look off, the 55 is ok imo. From what I've been reading, albeit limited, is that jf QC has generally been pretty okay, probably seek some clarifications and ask for a change w your TD?

BIONONE

28/4/17
Just got this bad boy relumed. Now Im really loving it!!!
P.s
Sorry for the finger prints!
The bezel is really a fingerprint magnet!
d556042bca08af1d5c7ebd0f98c6ef4b.jpg
8b9b3bf73b6bf5f1bc97c71f3817fe33.jpg

great! looks satisfying.

Wear it in good health!

ossi

30/4/15
Not going to lie.. your 45 and 35 markers really do look off, the 55 is ok imo. From what I've been reading, albeit limited, is that jf QC has generally been pretty okay, probably ask for a change w your dealer? Are they a TD on here?

They will replace it if necessary. Bought it from Ryan as always. He is a good guy!

BigBadWolf

Horology Curious
13/7/18
great! looks satisfying.

Wear it in good health!
Thank you buddy! I took a gamble w it as only the hands were relumed. Only used C1, the drawback is the lume on the markers are now stronger than the hands, but oh well.. even the gen divers are known for their inherently weak lume, so not really a tell imo!

BigBadWolf

Horology Curious
13/7/18
Great to hear it, at least there is a pretty good recourse :)
I hope everything turns out smooth and fine for you buddy.

Reactions: ossi