• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Diver JF V9 is out.

FastPaced

Preformer
26/2/17
But the 15703 V9 is a super rep with another datewheel for sure

Depends on what we call Super Rep. It is a awesome rep, but a lot of flaws eg. non-wet dial, wrong case geometry, hands, etc., some it probably is not a Super Rep. But it is definitely a great rep! Here is a thought, if the dial isn't "wet" looking and you have to look really close at the watch to see the flaws in the datewheel, wouldn't you notice the dial not being "wet" looking first since it is much bigger than the datewheel? Point being, there is way to much concern over datewheel font when there are other bigger tells. By all means, I change all the flaws I can to get it as close to Gen as possible, but a lot of people miss overall why people do things. If you think just changing the datewheel makes it a super rep, and totally missed that the dial and Tacky font are off and way bigger than the datewheel font, then you are grasping at a "title" of Super Rep. How many flaws makes a rep go from Super Rep to First class rep? To many people jumping at wanting a Super Rep. Look at all the flaws in the reps and take them for what it is worth.
I have noticed a trend on here over the last year. As new people join and immediately start trying to find "Super Reps" and asking the same questions over and over without putting the time and effort in, the old time experts on here that would spend a lot if time examining reps and assessing the flaws have gone into the shadows. I don't blame them at all, they are tired of the join last month and now ask "who makes the best sub". The Gurus have not went into the shadows and commence among themselves. I totally understand why they have disappeared now after reading posts over the last few days.

rayz20

Renowned Member
29/6/17
i mean there isnt a better AP rep i would say so yea

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
I have just spent the last 30mins trying to see if I can spot difference in sweep between high-beat Rolex and low beat AP.....maybe it’s just me.....and perhaps the comparison is unfair (since they are different watches) but I can’t really SEE any difference. Sometimes the low-beat AP seems smoother to my eyes....it’s the same movement as the Diver.

What you think?

^sorry for the crappy iPhone video but it’s just for fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The AP definitely appears to tick more than the Rolex

Sent from the RWI App

FastPaced

Preformer
26/2/17
i mean there isnt a better AP rep i would say so yea

Nope it seems the best one out right now and it looks great. But don't confuse looking great and being the best one as making it a Super Rep.
Just the same as when people come in here and start saying "it is a 1:1 rep, it says so on the TD's website"

rayz20

Renowned Member
29/6/17
If someone got the V9 would be nice if we can see some pictures of it =D

FastPaced

Preformer
26/2/17
Carbon out [video]http://trustytimestore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=241_288&products_id=18609[/video]
[video]http://trustytimestore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=241_288&products_id=18608[/video]

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Why is that one listed as $8800?

BIONONE

28/4/17
Font is still fucked up... too fat and not the correct font.

BIONONE

28/4/17
The older XF V2 font looked better IMO...

lets wait for some real life pictures of the date

rayz20

Renowned Member
29/6/17
i tought it was the V9.. but we need to see all numbers then we can judge it right.