• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New S(FW)IHH 2018 AP ROO - Indigo Blue

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
That pusher on the left , looks like something Frankenstein would have on his head, and you are NOT diving with a replica , whats the point of having a diver when your not diving .
thats why it’s not my thing.

with your structure of argumentation you are going places haha

well - i still cant figure out why it is ugly AND boring in your eyes.

please examine this a bit. Thanks :D

Reactions: krkqm2008

TheDonSL

28/12/13
That pusher on the left , looks like something Frankenstein would have on his head, and you are NOT diving with a replica , whats the point of having a diver when your not diving .
thats why it’s not my thing.

I don’t get your point, but if you like to dive with your diver watch you just need to waterproof it and then you can dive into the Abyss lol

Reactions: krkqm2008

TheDonSL

28/12/13
They are reading the rep forums for sure. They know how obsessed we got with cyclops depth last year.

I may be wrong on this and haven’t confirmed it, but they re released 4 models on a non TD site indicating updated magnification. The cyclops looks better I think but nowhere near as good as prof.

hiwhatsup12

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/3/18
That super vibrant color. I wonder how well can you fit this on your overall outfit.