• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finally, looks amazing. The AP Sincere Tantalum with cyclops and DW upgrade :)

Toscana

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
27/8/16
Stunning watch !
3ca257b70071e1502a12e1b0987007d9.jpg

Inviato dal mio SM-N950F utilizzando Tapatalk

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
Mines still in transit, the wait is killing me :(

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
puretime
received.
finally after all this time. this is an absolutely stunning piece. thank you Angus and JF for this just amazing quality timepiece.
i am actually quite impressed with the strap, miles above what used to come on ROOS in the past.

as it goes with all reps, nothing is easy, spent over an hour today flipping the strap ends around as it solves the pain in the wrist deployant. great TIP i picked up years ago, if your wrist is on the small side you will find these metal deployant blades dig the hell into your wrist.

flipping the strap ends around so the deployant reverses can be a massive improvement in comfortability.

i went for removing the strap cap and screw instead of the end link attachment. both ends were in there tight and i struggled to not damage the area around the screw holes, so those of you looking to change out the strap it's going to be an adventure. :alien:

Last edited:
Reactions: BIONONE

RolexLover80

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/12/17
Hi,on puretime,is not possible to buy it. is not the price

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Hi,on puretime,is not possible to buy it. is not the price

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI

I think it's only initially available to those who signed up and put money up front for this build. I'm sure puretime will sell off the remaining watches as I don't believe the list was full (I may be wrong as I have not been following this project).

Reactions: rj999

rj999

I'm Pretty Popular
20/10/13
UK
]

i went for removing the strap cap and screw instead of the end link attachment. both ends were in there tight and i struggled to not damage the area around the screw holes, so those of you looking to change out the strap it's going to be an adventure. :alien:[/QUOTE

Yes, someone's been at the heavy duty half inch socket set to harden up the screws. I used good screwdrivers, one in the vice and the other to work with. But I gave up trying to keep the original leather strap pristine since it will be replaced anyway, and dug in. They seem to have been screwed in more tightly than my previous ROOs. Now using the rubber strap! In contrast, the caseback screws on both this and the Indigo were very slack. They need 2 goes, one when first assembled and then another one half an hour later when the seals have had time to settle. And then some weak type loctite.

Last edited:

Toscana

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
27/8/16
]

i went for removing the strap cap and screw instead of the end link attachment. both ends were in there tight and i struggled to not damage the area around the screw holes, so those of you looking to change out the strap it's going to be an adventure. :alien:[/QUOTE

Yes, someone's been at the heavy duty half inch socket set to harden up the screws. I used good screwdrivers, one in the vice and the other to work with. But I gave up trying to keep the original leather strap pristine since it will be replaced anyway, and dug in. They seem to have been screwed in more tightly than my previous ROOs. Now using the rubber strap! In contrast, the caseback screws on both this and the Indigo were very slack. They need 2 goes, one when first assembled and then another one half an hour later when the seals have had time to settle. And then some weak type loctite.
Hey, can you post image with rubber strap?

Inviato dal mio SM-N950F utilizzando Tapatalk

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
Finally paid for mine and now there is a backlog at the factory and it needs to be assembled frustrating. The credit card payment was a nighmare and bitcoin is a whole other story. now lets wait.

Rastovic

Looking Around
23/6/18
a>
Hey Guys need Help with this QC Pic
i think the SWISS MADE is too way deep
puretime say me there is all know like this, when all like this,
is it possible to fix the Dial central?

j5yfvT
AP
http://www.directupload.net/file/d/5127/pz4qwetq_jpg.htm

how i can upload attachments here?

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
a>
Hey Guys need Help with this QC Pic
i think the SWISS MADE is too way deep
puretime say me there is all know like this, when all like this,
is it possible to fix the Dial central?

j5yfvT
AP
http://www.directupload.net/file/d/5127/pz4qwetq_jpg.htm

how i can upload attachments here?

don't start changing the rules on buying this watch. Green light or Reject & get a refund. it's agreed with puretime that members accept the watch or refund, there's is not enough pieces to go round.

Rastovic

Looking Around
23/6/18
I do not break any rules. I took the watch from a user who was waiting too long.
I have always followed this thread without logging in.
Well now I got QC, where puretime told me that others have gotten the watches like that,
i´m not sure. Some watches are realy nice but the flaws in my i couldn`t accept.

Puretime tell me i can wait for the new Batch, maybe they are better

Inked_AP1_LI.jpg

TingelTangelTom

God´s Gift to Mankind.
15/2/17
EU
There will be a new batch? So this limited and exclusive Project become available like all other watches?

Rastovic

Looking Around
23/6/18
yes, maybe few days, maybe weeks....

ok guys look at the watch and tell me, would you accept this or not?

And for the Modder can the dial fix central?

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
yes, maybe few days, maybe weeks....

ok guys look at the watch and tell me, would you accept this or not?

And for the Modder can the dial fix central?

i would accept it as it is not too obvious on the wrist and depends on the angle of view. could be centered - yes but that depends on the dial feet position and their tolerances which are there as it is a rep and not a gen.

otherwise - if it bothers you - red light and deal with the consequences.

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
junior member rastovic needs to get a grip on reality. there is absolutely nothing wrong with that watch. off center? wtf? next batch? double wtf?

Reactions: TheDonSL

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
junior member rastovic needs to get a grip on reality. there is absolutely nothing wrong with that watch. off center? wtf? next batch? double wtf?

junior is right! I don’t see anything wrong that can’t be fixed. God Bless JF and the Angus team for bringing this amazing watch to us !!!

Reactions: Luizin2004