• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finally, looks amazing. The AP Sincere Tantalum with cyclops and DW upgrade :)

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
Not too bad actually

ya, it's looking like it has some nice detail and croc graining.
mine shipped today, very excited. haven't had a ROO to wear for awhile as my Pride of Mexico shit the bed last year. would love to get it fixed but can't find anyone to do it.

spursian

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/7/14
Wristie...
c577991d018f138ecf2067420da35e40.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
ya, it's looking like it has some nice detail and croc graining.
mine shipped today, very excited. haven't had a ROO to wear for awhile as my Pride of Mexico shit the bed last year. would love to get it fixed but can't find anyone to do it.

Where are you ? There are surely guys able to fix it scattered around the world (2 only here in singapore)

Luizin2004

Renowned Member
11/1/11
It really gives me a warm feeling to see everyone happy with the AP Sincere! :eek:

Thanks everyone for the trust, support, and input. Without this wonderful forum such a project would not be possible!

Cheers everyone and enjoy the weekend!

I didn’t get one, but you Sir, is a LEGEND!
Thank you for helping our hobby!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Reactions: rj999

rj999

I'm Pretty Popular
20/10/13
UK
It really gives me a warm feeling to see everyone happy with the AP Sincere! :eek:

Thanks everyone for the trust, support, and input. Without this wonderful forum such a project would not be possible!

Cheers everyone and enjoy the weekend!

Thanks Angus! I have of course quibbled about the lume on the hands. But then one of my favourite episodes from Frasier, the best US sitcom of all time, is the one where he and his brother are discussing their favourite restaurants. 'What is the perfect evening?'. 'Obviously it's when we go to an otherwise perfect restaurant, but it has one tiny flaw that we can pick at all night'....

rj999

I'm Pretty Popular
20/10/13
UK
Received today. Beautiful, and the lugs are indeed the darker colour compared to the body. Dial lume is very good.

BIONONE

28/4/17
15293275255740.jpg

15293277361730.jpg

For some reason, adding the second picture has stopped the first one being clickable for the larger version...

what a stunner, mate!

you are a lucky one! Hope to get one on M2M soon or via angus...

wear it in good health!

Toscana

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
27/8/16
Received!!!
Many thanks to Angus, Puretime's staff, forum's user invlved in the project for this incredible watch!!!

Inviato dal mio SM-N950F utilizzando Tapatalk

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
Angus, how about a new project - a recent blue 1993 Original Offshore Reissue with same mods straight from JF? With datewheel and cyclops modded, closed caseback and possibly a factory modded tachymeter ring it would be a best out of the box AP!

Reactions: mech500

BIONONE

28/4/17
Angus, how about a new project - a recent blue 1993 Original Offshore Reissue with same mods straight from JF? With datewheel and cyclops modded, closed caseback and possibly a factory modded tachymeter ring it would be a best out of the box AP!

when i remember right an insider of the rep world already announced that JF is working on the re released edition from 2018. don't know if it is true or when it will happen.

but first of all i would say - let angus ship out all the rest of watches that is not shipped yet ;)