• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finally, looks amazing. The AP Sincere Tantalum with cyclops and DW upgrade :)

Toscana

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
27/8/16
Guys, i say it for jocking...but maybe with 1 watch they made pictures for anyone of us.._-)

rahjelli

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/12
I thought the same lol, but I looked at others, and this isn't all the pics they sent me, just the details. other pics had other watches in them with different dates.

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
They are all different, the tachy on a lot of the ones I’ve seen members post is not aligned properly.

Toscana

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
27/8/16
They are all different, the tachy on a lot of the ones I’ve seen members post is not aligned properly.
Yes se know i say for jocking come on...

Inviato dal mio SM-N950F utilizzando Tapatalk

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
What do you mean? The tachy is not properly aligned in some pics posted on here and RG.

i don't see the misalignment, maybe i'm not looking at the right pictures but the tachy seems fine to me from what i can see, point out a picture here where it's not aligned.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We take pictures of every single watch, thats why there is a sticker with your order ID next to it ;)

Reactions: christo14

TingelTangelTom

God´s Gift to Mankind.
15/2/17
EU
What do you mean? The tachy is not properly aligned in some pics posted on here and RG.

RG? You might talk about my pictures?

Is something wrong witch my Watch, except the damaged Rep-Strap?

I think, my Bezel looks less dark then others, but i hope this is just the light conditions on the Photo.

BIONONE

28/4/17
RG? You might talk about my pictures?

Is something wrong witch my Watch, except the damaged Rep-Strap?

I think, my Bezel looks less dark then others, but i hope this is just the light conditions on the Photo.

your watch is perfectly fine mate. Dont worry. The Don was referring to some misaligned Tachy rings - nothing more. Not a big deal - no more words needed as it is still a stunner if the tachy is misaligned 1mm or so...

Your bezel also looks perfect and on spot. I would be glad to be one of you lucky guys ;)

So enjoy the waiting game and be happy once this stunner arrives.

spursian

Supporter
Certified
1/7/14
Am I the first? :)
e78e251e8a7b27383445c4fa95b62c7b.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

spursian

Supporter
Certified
1/7/14
I'll take better photos later using proper lighting. Cyclops better than the usual ones but still not as good as Prof in terms of depth. But I suppose it's good enough for me as of now. Everything's stock, including the strap. Lol.

Reactions: TheDonSL

TheDonSL

28/12/13
I'll take better photos later using proper lighting. Cyclops better than the usual ones but still not as good as Prof in terms of depth. But I suppose it's good enough for me as of now. Everything's stock, including the strap. Lol.

Is the date wheel ivory or white? Mikey better or you would leave it?

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
PT rushed mine out without sending me QC photos. But I do not mind. I will never be the first to get these things. I do not mind that either. I am playing a very long game here.