• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finally, looks amazing. The AP Sincere Tantalum with cyclops and DW upgrade :)

irishjohn

Renowned Member
24/11/15
Oh man that is brilliant and at the same time so frustrating to see... There is no way I can get my payment through... The bank simply blocks all transactions to Chinese webshops per policy no matter if I tell them to approve this transaction....

Anybody want to pay for mine so I can PayPal you the funds, thus is getting silly.
Like standing in the candy store and mom says "no"

use western union

TingelTangelTom

God´s Gift to Mankind.
15/2/17
EU
No QC pics for me so far. After 13 months now they question my paypal deposit, although it is in their system and angus put me on the "deposit payed" list :(

rahjelli

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/12
No QC pics for me so far. After 13 months now they question my paypal deposit, although it is in their system and angus put me on the "deposit payed" list :(

When you go to fulfill the payment, go to Paypal 1st and send them the original pre-payment transaction ID to confirm, that's what I did and no issues.

Reactions: ILuvTheCLock

TingelTangelTom

God´s Gift to Mankind.
15/2/17
EU
When you go to fulfill the payment, go to Paypal 1st and send them the original pre-payment transaction ID to confirm, that's what I did and no issues.

Everything is payed. Deposit in the middle of may 2017. Final payment yesterday. It is very frustrating.

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
Oh wow now that DW is decent! Can’t believe that I have never heard of this one till now!

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
I still wonder if the datewheel is ivory or white. Also how good cyclops is compared to prof...

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
I still wonder if the datewheel is ivory or white. Also how good cyclops is compared to prof...

I suppose you will soon see for yourself. Since this model was your favorite, and you were the driving force to get this LE done, I will be curious to see if the final effort meets your expectations.

Reactions: TheDonSL

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
I think this is the 4th Limited Edition rep run I have lived through: first was the Noob Montauk Highway (Toro/Angus), second was the Noob 57th Street (Toro), third was the Noob Tour Auto (Ryan), and now the JF Sincere Edition (Angus).

Reactions: TheDonSL

rahjelli

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/12
I think this is the 4th Limited Edition rep run I have lived through: first was the Noob Montauk Highway (Toro/Angus), second was the Noob 57th Street (Toro), third was the Noob Tour Auto (Ryan), and now the JF Sincere Edition (Angus).

I would have liked the 57th Street limited (since I'm in NYC), but I think I recall another numbered run so it was kind of a moot point? The Sincere will be my 1st (and probably last) limited run but would be nice if it stays that way to make the year long wait give a bit more feeling long term.

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
I suppose you will soon see for yourself. Since this model was your favorite, and you were the driving force to get this LE done, I will be curious to see if the final effort meets your expectations.

Thanks J! I'm glad someone remembers that I helped start this project with Angus, it really means a lot to me, thank you buddy! I am super happy with the watch overall, the date wheel and cyclops are a great bonus also, however I have an extra ivory dw and cyclops ready to go should the ones included not be up to our standards yet and you can rest be assured, I will swap them right away! LOL

What are your feelings on the watch J?

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16

How did the 57th Street turn out? One of my all time favourite watches!!

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Thanks J! I'm glad someone remembers that I helped start this project with Angus, it really means a lot to me, thank you buddy! I am super happy with the watch overall, the date wheel and cyclops are a great bonus also, however I have an extra ivory dw and cyclops ready to go should the ones included not be up to our standards yet and you can rest be assured, I will swap them right away! LOL

What are your feelings on the watch J?

I am still waiting on QC, as I had difficulties making payment, like alot of people, but succeeded today.
+++ (positives)
With this LE, I think they really produced for us a top quality dial: the color, the chrome surrounds on the Arabic numbers, the lume fills, the crispness of the tap, the DW cut out, the logo print--all looks really, really nice. I think also the new DW looks really good. Properly engraved caseback will be a nice touch to any possible Franken build. Even the tachy looks nice.

neutral
I need to see the watch in real life to judge the cyclops.

--- (negatives)
The strap, obviously, but who cares. The hands will need pinion thinning and relume as their glow is unacceptably weak for a C3 based fill. My alternative universe wish: It would have been nice to see JF roll out a new 7750 hour/minute hand combo with thinner, conical pinions (maybe next LE, LOL). I know how horrible tantalum is to machine from personal experience, but that is no excuse for a Chinese CNC factory: they should have given this LE a genuine tantalum bezel. It really is an essential part of the design. Ti, while a nice compromise in looks, is going to scratch very easily.

Still, it is a very, very nice rep... probably people will wear it more than they think... many, many thanks to Angus, JF and TheDonSL....

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
How did the 57th Street turn out? One of my all time favourite watches!!

The 57th turned out really nice for Noob at the time: excellent dial. If you replace the bezel with the JF RC bezel, and do the usual mods (DW, cyclops, Xtal, etc.), it almost looks Franken.

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
The 57th turned out really nice for Noob at the time: excellent dial. If you replace the bezel with the JF RC bezel, and do the usual mods (DW, cyclops, Xtal, etc.), it almost looks Franken.

I would've jumped at that. I'll have to keep an eye in M2M, failing getting lucky I'll have to opt for the JF version and make it a franken project