• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finally, looks amazing. The AP Sincere Tantalum with cyclops and DW upgrade :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Actually most of them are gone, but there must be some people who cancelled so there are still spots.
We will announce how many left when the pre-orders are paid and QC'ed!

So stay tuned... :D

Reactions: superyl

staaay_schemin

23/3/18
Actually most of them are gone, but there must be some people who cancelled so there are still spots.
We will announce how many left when the pre-orders are paid and QC'ed!

So stay tuned... :D

Can I put a deposit down in case someone drops out of the queue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FastPaced

Preformer
26/2/17
The Tacky looks hood IMO, I only wish they would get the date moved over to the left some.

Reactions: Danii

watchtiger

22/11/16
We need that tachy gap! If this happens, AP's will be ready to wear straight out of the box!!!! Let's go JF!

Reactions: Danii

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
Yeah, no extra charge for the cyclops and DW mod :)

This is the final sample and we should have it in 2-3 weeks max.

I will start messaging those who have already paid the deposit :)
Great work Angus on the updated DW and cyclops. Next questions is...will it be making its way to the other 42mm ROO models by JF?

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
Is this improvement something that will come one next gen ROOs or this is an independent model done by third party? puretime

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Great work Angus on the updated DW and cyclops. Next questions is...will it be making its way to the other 42mm ROO models by JF?

Is this improvement something that will come one next gen ROOs or this is an independent model done by third party? puretime

This was specially done for this model. So I cannot confirm whether JF will update their ROO's or not...

gochessmango

2/10/12
@puretime

Angus Please dont forget about the plots. It needs to match the bezel. From the pictures it looks to be SS plots matching the SS midcase. Maybe it could be the dark background, but again those plots have to match the bezel please!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
@puretime

Angus Please dont forget about the plots. It needs to match the bezel. From the pictures it looks to be SS plots matching the SS midcase. Maybe it could be the dark background, but again those plots have to match the bezel please!

Currently plots do not match the bezel, but final product will match

flofas

3/10/13
Europe
puretime If we see new JF releases with these cyclops and datewheels in the following years, you will be a LEGEND in the rep game Angus. Only thing left to do is thinner hour base. Also maybe differently CnCed tachyrings that are actually ellipses on the inside and perfect circles on the outside, to eliminate the datewheel gap.

I was hesitant to put a preorder but now that I see the final product I regret it and want one now.