• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finally, looks amazing. The AP Sincere Tantalum with cyclops and DW upgrade :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Payment instructions are sent by email! If you did not receive them, check your spam. If it is not there PM me!

jamesezra

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/4/16
By the way guys, I'm contemplating giving up my spot. Do let me know if you are interested and we can work something out with Angus.

Cheers.

josh_w

Known Member
18/11/10
Payment instructions are sent by email! If you did not receive them, check your spam. If it is not there PM me!

I just paid for mine.

But the charge should have been the $500+$35 and the total on the card came to $571.39 which is an overcharge of $36.39. How do I get that back?

I am very excited to get the watch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Toscana

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
27/8/16
i try but my bank block my card and call me to talk me that card pass over a chinese site where clone the card :-(
now i waiting for a new card in 5 days. i send a mail to sales in order to explain this matter...

rj999

I'm Pretty Popular
20/10/13
UK
Ordered successfully. Along with the bright blue one that most seem to hate. I love to be different...

Reactions: puretime

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
By the way guys, I'm contemplating giving up my spot. Do let me know if you are interested and we can work something out with Angus.

Cheers.

You need to cancel your order if you don't want it. People who did not pre-order will be handled after all pre-orderes are qc'ed and shipped.

Or you can put it for sale M3M :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
i try but my bank block my card and call me to talk me that card pass over a chinese site where clone the card :-(
now i waiting for a new card in 5 days. i send a mail to sales in order to explain this matter...

That sucks, but I dont clone cards.... :wacko:

samkad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/7/16
Hello Angus, I’m interested in buying one if you have any available please let me know cheers

Toscana

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
27/8/16

i know, bank call me and tell me maybe the credit card processor is under control from MY bank, i dont know..i send you a mail

Dynamitedave

3/7/17
Abu dhabi
Hey guys, this is my first attempt at buying a "new" watch. As this is such a limited piece is there anyone willing or able to look at my qc pics when they come through? Would like to make sure in getting a quality timepiece....cheers

jamesezra

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/4/16
You need to cancel your order if you don't want it. People who did not pre-order will be handled after all pre-orderes are qc'ed and shipped.

Or you can put it for sale M3M :)
Oh we can cancel the order? But we will lose our deposit right?

TingelTangelTom

God´s Gift to Mankind.
15/2/17
EU
Pm'ed you

Now i have an Order for more then 10.000 USD generated - looks like something is wrong, or was it the same with anyone else :)

Sorry, but i did not get the eMail with the Instructions, maybe there was some additional Information that i missed now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Toscana

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
27/8/16
I read now in italian section that there is a problem with finecobank italy and maybe all unicredit Group bank card that block the cards trought that processor..
Damn..if only i ve read the italian section this morning ...
But the desire to have the sincere was top strong .????

Inviato dal mio SM-N950F utilizzando Tapatalk

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Took me 3 orders I had to use MasterCard and it went through. China is having issues with Visa right now.

rahjelli

26/10/12
Order placed and done! Can't wait for the QC Pics! I used Mastercard, and even though my bank text me to verify it, once I did all set, no problems.