• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finally, looks amazing. The AP Sincere Tantalum with cyclops and DW upgrade :)

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
1b0318ec99109f181d8ec40f08a28c76.jpg

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

Reactions: Tempo

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
New strap ready! Just hope dmuit can fix my second hands @12 issue! I think it'll be a fw months still until I can wear this bad boy

Olivier7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/8/17
I can see everyone is changing the strap of the watch. Is it for taste reasons or because the one that comes with the watch is of poor quality?

Envoyé de mon CLT-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
NYC
I can see everyone is changing the strap of the watch. Is it for taste reasons or because the one that comes with the watch is of poor quality?

Envoyé de mon CLT-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

From experience I knew that the “leather” straps that come standard are always poor quality so I knew to have one made. What I didn’t know was that the length for these particular straps are smaller then the ones that take a tang buckle so they wouldn’t fit my wrist anyway.

ahk

Horology Curious
2/6/18
I need this. If anyone wants to let go of it

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
I need this. If anyone wants to let go of it

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

I've been debating on selling mine as the watch is a little too big for my wrists. I can dm you some pics but if you're interested I'd need to post a sales thread with the watch reserved and sell after a mod approves.

Mine comes with original rep strap and light grey horus rubber strap.